2012 THP Holiday Cheer Event

One thing I didn't notice in the rules posting. Are entrants eligible for multiple drawings should they win early? AKA if you win on day 3 are you eligible to win again on day 5, etc?

Yes, they are eligible to continue winning.

holy COW!!! The prizes are awesome! This year will finally be the year I bring a prize home.

U would be a lock if there was a staff bag on the line

Wow, the list is INSANE!

John Deere Tap'n

clearly the best contest...impressive list as always!

That list is CRAZY!!!! I just keept reading saying oh I want that no I want that. You guy's have lost your generous minds. Thank you.

And i thought last year's prizes were great. This is unreal!

The new site looks great! This contest is just made of pure champion stuff! It's going to be pretty epic!

That really is impressive. Holiday cheer all around! Amazing.

I've decided this is the year I win something

I could have some fun with this comment. :alien:

The prize list is simply mind blowing.

I'm speechless, this is so amazing. Really gunning for those wedges, all I've got is a 50 and a 60 right now!

Very Kind of THP and the Sponsers! Thanks for the opportunity!

Just went back and re-read the list of prizes. Even the 2nd and 3rd time around my jaw has hit the floor. Day 3 is particularly awesome from my perspective!

Wow this is awesome. I'll be doing all entries methods each day :)

THP and OEM’s rockin the Holidays with a great list of goodies. This is going to make December interesting.

For once in my life I'd like to win something, anything.... hell, I'd be happy with a bag of tees......

Absolutely awesome!!!

That prize list is just jaw-dropping!

Truly incredible. Well done.

Awesome list of prizes! Bridgestone will be praying I don't win their prize, it's quite a drive. :D

Awesome list of prizes! Bridgestone will be praying I don't win their prize, it's quite a drive. :D

Bridgestone recently added their fleet of ships to the arsenal. Submarines, battle ships, old school Columbus ships. Haven't you heard?

I think if I won the Bridgestone ball fitting at home, I'd open the invitation to THPers before anyone else. That would be awesome!

I was thinking about this on the way to work. I don't even have 9 golf buddies. I'd probably create a golf event around it for the local THPers. Maybe they'd show up to that one. ;)

Back