JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Bernard Madoff gets maximum 150 years in prison

awww, poor guy (just kidding)

It's still not enough, IMO.

He's a sleazebag of the lowest order, and for the lives he's ruined, deserves a much harsher sentence.

What ever happened to chain gangs?

I always get a kick out of these multiple life sentences. LoL, how about giving him 2000 years, will that make us feel any better? Cracks me up. As to where he's housed, that's entirely up to the Bureau of Prisons, but I doubt they'll go out of their way to treat him particularly kindly.

I always get a kick out of these multiple life sentences. LoL, how about giving him 2000 years, will that make us feel any better? Cracks me up. As to where he's housed, that's entirely up to the Bureau of Prisons, but I doubt they'll go out of their way to treat him particularly kindly.

30 years would of been funny. I think it would sting a little more.

I always get a kick out of these multiple life sentences. LoL, how about giving him 2000 years, will that make us feel any better? Cracks me up.

I thought the same thing when I read recently that Son of Sam got 365 years.

Madoff probably wouldn't have lived to even see the end of the 12 years his lawyer was asking for.

he must have been a really convincing guy! to be the guy behind the biggest financial scam ever....you have to be a genius! maybe we should just send him to gitmo?

Naw, then they'd just release him back to Afghanistan in the next year or so. Come to think of it, though, that may be a worse punishment than federal prison. :devil:

Back