The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTC is that? chocolate Liqueur? haha

Red Brick in a frozen glass. Once the head thawed it was an amazing beer. Much like a yeungling with a malty finish. Not something you could drink to excess as it was pretty heavy, but certainly tasty.

Red Brick in a frozen glass. Once the head thawed it was an amazing beer. Much like a yeungling with a malty finish. Not something you could drink to excess as it was pretty heavy, but certainly tasty.

ah I see, I bet it was amazing though, I've never heard of it before down here, we don't even have yuengling down here, only some crappy beer called bud light lime. . .

Wow, yall should check into getting beer because bud light sure ain't beer. I think I drank enough rum tonight to float a battleship.

Wow, yall should check into getting beer because bud light sure ain't beer. I think I drank enough rum tonight to float a battleship.

hahah lucky, yeah we like to go to the microbreweries in town, we have one that makes a delicious Pecan beer, crap, I've been craving beer all day, must be lent already. . .

That sounds pretty good actually. You should treat yourself to a beer tomorrow.

That sounds pretty good actually. You should treat yourself to a beer tomorrow.

I'm going to right after I get out of my exam, I've been studying so much this week lol

8avahe5e.jpg

Ive been sitting here for ten minutes nearly and both of these ladies are just chatting and staring at me waiting for their help... I've gotten to the point where I'm amused by it and want to see how long this takes before they decide to ask if I need help.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Neither is Coors Light, Keystone Light, Natty Ice, etc. High Life is the mendoza line for beer I think. Yeah man you were rocking it last night for sure

I woke up today with hives all over my hands. What the heck?

Is it the new shaft? haha

:brb: :banghead:

LMAO. No idea what this is. Haven't had these since I was a kid. I'm so confused.

I'm tired of the cold weather already. Booo

I guess it is officially Christmas, people already have their decorations hung and lit.

I guess it is officially Christmas, people already have their decorations hung and lit.

Not even thanksgiving. I refuse to touch a decoration until then. Stupid stores starting in October

Not even thanksgiving. I refuse to touch a decoration until then. Stupid stores starting in October

I was at a Walmart that started in September.

Amen man....candy cans were out in my grocery store the weekend after Halloween.

dude one of the stores in town has had christmas stuff since september, yuck it annoys me hahaa

My wife wants me to drag the XMas decorations down from the attic this weekend. I WANT TO GO TO THE RANGE OR IF IT'S WARM ENOUGH, PLAY!

Guess who wins!!!! :beat-up: Honey do list, AGAIN!!! Gotta keep her very happy if I'm to get that fitting in the spring (gift cert!!).

She also wanted to look at one of those XMas tress that are flat and you pull them up from the center!!!! NOT GOING TO DO THAT!!! I enjoy the tradition of decorating a real tree. I won't get a tree until the 1st or 2nd week of Dec.

Wake up early and do it then go. Or vice versa.
My wife wants me to drag the XMas decorations down from the attic this weekend. I WANT TO GO TO THE RANGE OR IF IT'S WARM ENOUGH, PLAY!

Guess who wins!!!! :beat-up: Honey do list, AGAIN!!! Gotta keep her very happy if I'm to get that fitting in the spring (gift cert!!).

She also wanted to look at one of those XMas tress that are flat and you pull them up from the center!!!! NOT GOING TO DO THAT!!! I enjoy the tradition of decorating a real tree. I won't get a tree until the 1st or 2nd week of Dec.

hahaha that's crazy, I agree with you, I like decorating a real tree, way cheaper too. old christmas trees are fun to burn

Hopefully your new toy will be there tomorrow, if not Saturday for sure. That warrants range time!

haha man, I can't wait for the Christmas season.. Brings a lot of joy to peoples lives..

It's awfully early to be throwing up decorations though

laid off, dealing with U.E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back