C-Tech

Reaction score
Handicap
I am a leftie and I have currently 5 complete sets of clubs with 5 bags stored in my garage. That is not including the two sets of duplicate blades-one that I play and one back up since they are not made any longer. I would like to get rid of all the others as they are taking up a lot of room and they could do someone else some good.

Any suggestions as to what I could do? I don't necesarrily want to sell them on eBay. I don't think they would bring enough value for the trouble.

Craigslist? Maybe some people here at THP would have interest as well?

C-Tech - If you're willing to donate, a lot of HS teams have players who can't afford clubs and I think a lefty set would be very welcome.

Donations are great if you like to do that. Craigslist works but not well in most cases. Ebay is always a thought if you can get something like you said. And of course there is always our marketplace here.

Craigslist? Maybe some people here at THP would have interest as well?

Anyone here interested, I have the following available.

Wilson Fat Shaft w/Graphite Shafts 3-PW
Titleist DCI 990, stiff steel 3-PW
Maxifli Revolution, stiff steel (these show a good deal of wear) 3-PW
Taylormade R7, Graphite stiff 4-SW (these are brand new, only 2 rds played)

I also have:

R580 TaylorMade 9.5*, R flex Driver
Nike Sumo2 Clone 10.5*, Aldila NV 65 Stiff Driver

Ping Vantage Stand Bag, Black
Titleist Stand Bag, Orange and Dk Blue
Callaway Mini-Looper Stand Bag, Grey

I'm keeping the FW woods, wedges and putters. Never know when I need something to throw!
Make me an offer!

We have a marketplace section, all you have to do is take a picture of each item and list them. They must include pictures and have prices set.

We have a marketplace section, all you have to do is take a picture of each item and list them. They must include pictures and have prices set.

OK, thanks. I'll do that.

Anyone here interested, I have the following available.

Wilson Fat Shaft w/Graphite Shafts 3-PW
Titleist DCI 990, stiff steel 3-PW
Maxifli Revolution, stiff steel (these show a good deal of wear) 3-PW
Taylormade R7, Graphite stiff 4-SW (these are brand new, only 2 rds played)

I also have:

R580 TaylorMade 9.5*, R flex Driver
Nike Sumo2 Clone 10.5*, Aldila NV 65 Stiff Driver

Ping Vantage Stand Bag, Black
Titleist Stand Bag, Orange and Dk Blue
Callaway Mini-Looper Stand Bag, Grey

I'm keeping the FW woods, wedges and putters. Never know when I need something to throw!
Make me an offer!

dang, its too bad im not a lefty. id really like a set of the Maxfli Revolutions. or even the DCI 990's, or R7's

Where is the market place?

Check you local area for a "junior golfers league". I donate clubs all the time to various junior, and school leagues. In fact I have a closet full of clubs right now that need to be used by someone else. Get an idea how much your donation is worth, and then write it off for tax purposes. :cool:

WTB FS FT

All posts there are subject to approval beforehand so be sure to read this before posting for easier approval

Ha! I was looking for a forum called Market Place...thanks! I think C-Tech should try to sell those clubs. He has some sweet lefty iron sets in there. I would go for the TaylorMades but he has the young gun shaft in them. I'm a "mature" player. Ha! I wonder how much it would cost to get reg flex shafts put in them r7's?

I have had very good luck with Craigslist.org for selling odds and ends. I use it mostly for selling larger items that I don't want to ship, but have bought a good amount of golf equipment there, without incident, for the most part.
It is like most avenues, lots of tire kickers.
List your stuff with pictures and you might have good results.
LaMont in AZ

Back