What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does a -2 from the womens tees count? haha i lended my time to a junior program this morning and had to play from the front with the children

I will be playing our local muni after I get off midnight shift tomorrow morning....
My Nike 5900 and I are currently having issues so I put the FT5 back in for tomorrow...

Does a -2 from the womens tees count? haha i lended my time to a junior program this morning and had to play from the front with the children

Not on this thread, but tell us about the junior program and what you do with it.

Does a -2 from the forward tees count? haha i lended my time to a junior program this morning and had to play from the front with the children

Fixed that for ya!

Not on this thread, but tell us about the junior program and what you do with it.

Its run by our "head pro"(we dont really have one, but hed be it) hes about 75 and plays 36+ holes daily. He has an annual camp of 8-12 on mondays for 6 weeks followed by an age divided tourney. I grew up through it and am friends with Stu(pro) so i rounded up whats left of the varsity team and we help instruct the 40+ kids aged 7-13...they hit range balls for a while and help w/ mechanics and then we("teachers") take carts and a 3some of the younger players and go and play as many holes as we can :cowboy:

My Nike 5900 and I are currently having issues so I put the FT5 back in for tomorrow...[/QUOTE]

The FT5 is solid, but i think mine is "wearing" out...it feels dead as compared to what it was, and the ball flight is less than penetrating. Has that happened to yours?

I just didn't want Diane gettin' on ya for it! hehehe

(Who the heck invited her, anyway?!?! haha)

Shot 82 today. The front started out well with 3 pars in a row. Then a triple and a double. Ended up with a 44 on the front. Not good. Drives were good so was the iron play, but I could not make a putt and my chipping and short game were rough. Back nine shot a 38 and it should have been about a 34. 7 pars and 2 bogies and I still did not make a putt. Including 3 birdie misses inside of 8 feet. I was not putting bad. No 3 putts the entire round, but just missing by inches and burning the edges.

In the end, I cannot be too upset since I finished strong. Just felt like I left too many out there today.

I just didn't want Diane gettin' on ya for it! hehehe

(Who the heck invited her, anyway?!?! haha)

Ya!!! Goodbye Kitty! :bye: hahahahahahahahahah

Still mad that everyone now knows you guys think your ball retriever is a club? I can't wait to tell everyone in my league that one. :snicker:

Still mad that everyone now knows you guys think your ball retriever is a club? I can't wait to tell everyone in my league that one. :snicker:

Show em the Killer Hello Kitty Avatar!!!

Actually JB I broke 100 3 times last year towards the end of the year (October) maybe I forgot to say that... oops :angel: I'm just pleased that this year I've already done it twice with still about 65-70% of the season left, Blue Arc You are doing great it's taken you 10 months to get to where it took me 3 years to get don't get down on yourself brother congratulations :alien2:

Thanks! I've worked really hard since I began this journey. I'm just hoping for the day the whole bag works. It seems long clubs work...irons quit. Irons start to work...long sticks fail me. Drives me crazy sometimes but man I love it. It's like going for a walk in beautiful park with squirrels and bunny rabbits and birds...and then there's this fascinating game to play while you meander through it. Ha!

Thanks! I've worked really hard since I began this journey. I'm just hoping for the day the whole bag works. It seems long clubs work...irons quit. Irons start to work...long sticks fail me. Drives me crazy sometimes but man I love it. It's like going for a walk in beautiful park with squirrels and bunny rabbits and birds...and then there's this fascinating game to play while you meander through it. Ha!

I know exactly what you mean. If driver girl shows up, putter girl has stayed home. I'm happy to be out there no matter what though.

Congrats on 100 posts Diane! That was really quick! I thought you might settle in real quick!

LONDON-EYE-244.jpg

I played my usual par 3 course today. I shot a 37 on the "front" 9. The back 9 I didn't keep track. I started off par, par, then bogey for 5 holes, double, and then bogey on 9. Much better than I have been playing. I was hitting the ball so well today. Well for the first 9. I played behind a junior league and then paired up with an older couple and their daughter the second time around. So I played REALLY slow today. I was playing at a quick pace the first 9 once the little kids got off the course.

Got off my last midnight shift this morning. Usually look to do something to stay awake and transition back to days...Got a tee time at our local muni at 8:52. They were running a special for $20 including cart.
Fairways were a little hard..Greens were really nice. I pulled my Nike 5900 in favor of my FT-5 11* for this round...Good choice...Shot an 85
FIR - 9
GIR - 5
Putts - 35 (really stunk it up here..chipping game was also lacking)
4 Pars, 1 Birdie, 1 Dbl Bogie and 1 - 3putt

2 things I really noticed today....my driver swing was really doing better and I found my rhythm on my approach swing again...Seemed to be a lot more fluent today...

Played the ZStar today as I ran out of B330RX's...
#5 - 197 yard Par 3 - Downwind, Hit a 3H and landed 3" to the right of the hole. Lipped out the birdie try...

Really looking forward to going out again

Would you believe I took the tee at 5:45am today? I played nine, showered and changed at the gym, ate a nice egg breakfast at the diner, and was at work by 8:30. Not too shabby.

'Course the playing sucked.

Guess the thumb held up?

Where are you playing, WSE?

I have to golf vicariously through all of you lately.

It worked fine. :good: The stitches are on the outside part, fortunately.

I played the East Potomac mud baths at Haynes Point.

Shot another dam 98 today with 39 putts. 47 on the front and 51 on the back. I blew up at the end again.

shot 44 yesterday. i'm playing poorly lately. very poorly. like mid 40s haha. i'm starting to pinpoint reasons and i think that my heads not really in it. just lack of focus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back