JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
After the success on the site of the Wedge Shoot Out yesterday we have decided to have a hybrid shoot out as well. We received over 50 emails requesting it within the first 12 hours of the wedge shoot out being up. So we want to know from you which companies you would like us to invite. Here is the list so far of who got invitations sent to them today. When they accept, we will put an asterisk next to their name.

Companies are allowed to have multiple lines in the Shoot Out, however they must be recent and still on the market.

Let us know if there are any that you would like us to invite that are not on the list.

Cleveland *
Srixon *
Callaway
Taylormade *
Nike *
Nickent *
Adams *
Bridgestone *
Ping
Mizuno *
Wilson Staff *
Hippo
Tour Edge
Titleist *
Cobra *
Bobby Jones
Krank
Air Force One

Last edited:
Nice looking lineup already. So by the rules, Nickent could have the 3DX RC, 4DX, and 5DX all included?

Bobby Jones?

• Admin
Added to the list and invited.

I would also love to see the 3dx RC and 5dx both included. Both are played a by a lot of people but are different.

• Admin
5DX will definitely be in there we are sure. However the 3DX being a few years back may not be included.

What about Krank?

5DX will definitely be in there we are sure. However the 3DX being a few years back may not be included.

But the RC was only 1 year ago...it did not come out until April-May of 08.

• Admin
I understand and they are welcome to put it in, however it is not a current club so I am not sure they will be doing so. It is up to them.

Is the SQ still the latest hybrid Nike makes?

They most likely will only use current models.

JB,
Do you think Wishon would consider being involved?

Lefte,
I wish, but they have told us in the past, "no thank you". They are very nice about it.

I'm interested. I have both the Bobby Jones 30* and the Nickent 5 wood.

I got one JB...you could invite...ME :blob:. Ya know I'm on furlough. All I need is a air matress & I'll eat McDs, then just like the clubs, UPS me back home. :D:D

That is funny. But if you are in the area, please let me know if you would like to participate.

Nickent 5DX wins....
;-)

Walter hagen.......tell em you want their AWS the Blue and Gold one-the testers will have a field day, it was one of the original hybrids out 3or so years ago---(that and the nike CPR) plus the AWS probably goes for 40$

Please read above posts. The entries will only be made with clubs on the market currently.

JB,

Just noticed that you put the FyBrids back in your WITB. Is Wilson sending over the current models for the shoot out?

Have not heard back from them, but invitations just went out today. I am sure they will. I love the FYbrids and the 5DX equally. I get more distance out of the 5DX but can control the FyBrids so well. Mine are beat to heck, that is for sure.

Back