Morgan Pressel and my family

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I just learned today that my father and stepmother were quite friendly with Morgan Pressel's mother before she passed away. I was totally unaware of this and it all relates back to Aaron Krickstein (her uncle) who was a solid tennis player. Small world.

Use it to get her on here for a chatty poo!

• Admin
Not going to use that, but we are working on an interview with her.

I insist that the meatloaf question be included this time. In fact, I'll just put together a series of questions that shall hereinafter be referred to as "The Longshanks Questionnaire" and should be included at the end of every interview just like the dude from the "Inside the Actors Studio" does.

lipton.jpg

• Admin
Okay, Harry, have at it.

Okay, Harry, have at it.

EXXCCEEELLLENT.

Now where can I buy a gross of those large blue index cards? Hmmmmm...

I just learned today that my father and stepmother were quite friendly with Morgan Pressel's mother before she passed away. I was totally unaware of this and it all relates back to Aaron Krickstein (her uncle) who was a solid tennis player. Small world.

My brother-in-law's brother (Hubby's sister's husband's brother, if you can track that) lives in her family's development and used to play and train with her a lot. He tells (endlessly) the story of the day she signed her first big endorsement contract and then borrowed money from him to buy a power bar.

My next door neighbors uncle has a cousin who's wife once met a man at the gas station who had sat next to Andy Griffith in an airport once:D

That's awesome, Morgan is very friendly.

Back