New Tatuaje Cigar

Craig Mac

Reaction score
At a Cigar forum I frequent someone posted about the New Tatuaje T110. It's an all ligero blend like the Tatuaje Thermonuclear. It's the same size of a Petite Edmundo 52 x 4.3", a little powerhouse of a cigar!!. I emailed the one shop in Hawaii that is getting these in(200 boxes only of this release) and I just got the call that my box will be shipping out in a couple days, woo-hoo! Here is a pic Pete put up on facebook, it's the one on the left.
4930_1165259805223_1039717942_507818_6509987_n.jpg

I may have a fiver available if anyone is interested...

Very nice CM.

Oh man, who'd a thunk you could get heartburn from a cigar? That sucker's gonna be SPICY! :D

Awesome Craig. I may be down for a 5'ver. Lemme know...

Oh man, who'd a thunk you could get heartburn from a cigar? That sucker's gonna be SPICY! :D

Yes it is, but I could not pass on an all Ligero Cigar from Pepin's farm!!! I expect I will let most of these rest for a while, but I know I'll have to try one out within a week or two of getting the box. I'll be sure to take a tagament before I torch it, haha.

Awesome Craig.

I have a 5 pack of these available if anyone is interested, someone bailed out after they said they wanted one. $55 shipped to anywhere in the continental US.... (jb, gummi, the gasman, barruda, blue arc, generr, sir shanks, scooter???) Who's man enough to take these, hahaha.

t110.jpg

I, sir, am not man enough...hehe

Going to have it tomorrow during hybrid shoot out testing.

One thing JB - eat a good meal first.

I'm tempted Craig, if nobody takes you up on them by next Friday, go ahead and send 'em my way...

Ill try them Craig, Ill send you some info later today or tomorrow. Im on vacation so I havent been on the computer too much.

Ill try them Craig, Ill send you some info later today or tomorrow. Im on vacation so I havent been on the computer too much.

Sorry Gasman, they were snatched up yesterday, I should have posted that they were, my apologies!!

No worries dude.

Back