That is terrible.

That is terrible.

It is, but if you ever drive around in Texas they're all over on the side of the roads. :crying:

That is terrible.

Oh I don't run over them on purpose. They are truly all over the road here.

Plus, you don't think they are so cute when you see they have torn up your fairway / tee box / green digging for food! Look at the claws on those things!!!

I did not even know that manatees had claws to be honest. They are the most loving creatures in FL.

Armadillo's are a nuisance in a lot of places. We used to catch them as kids (they're HARD to pull out of a hole by the tail)

I did not even know that manatees had claws to be honest. They are the most loving creatures in FL.

Misty's talking about armadillo's, not Manatees. :banana:

ohhhh That makes sense.

Feeling blonde today JB?:D

Not really, apparently I was right...hehe

About the manatees anyway. I try not to click on harrys spoilers anymore. They scare me.

Not really, apparently I was right...hehe

About the manatees anyway. I try not to click on harrys spoilers anymore. They scare me.

You didn't wonder about manatees all over the roads in Texas. That is, when they aren't digging up tee boxes and greens to forage for food? :D

Spoiler
Not to mention manatees in cowboy hats.

Most seem to love that one, so we may go in that direction. We still want to hear if anybody has any other ideas.

Just a thought, but what about a non-animal cover? Truthfully, I wonder if some would be hesitant to stick what is essentially a teddy bear in their golf bags (just because Tiger does it, doesn't mean I will). If so, the other choices would be the old-school leather ones (which I like), or a decent knit one (which I sometimes like, sometimes not). To be entirely honest, though, I should add that I like the mfg's headcovers, and although I've bought lots of THP branded material, I doubt I'd buy a headcover. Just food for thought.

Just a thought, but what about a non-animal cover? Truthfully, I wonder if some would be hesitant to stick what is essentially a teddy bear in their golf bags (just because Tiger does it, doesn't mean I will). If so, the other choices would be the old-school leather ones (which I like), or a decent knit one (which I sometimes like, sometimes not). To be entirely honest, though, I should add that I like the mfg's headcovers, and although I've bought lots of THP branded material, I doubt I'd buy a headcover. Just food for thought.

Interesting - like doing a line with "My other hobby besides golf" headcovers? Like a motorcycle, boat, fishing rod, hunting animals (mallard, quail, deer), camo headcover, football, soccer ball, tennis ball etc??

Interesting - like doing a line with "My other hobby besides golf" headcovers? Like a motorcycle, boat, fishing rod, hunting animals (mallard, quail, deer), camo headcover, football, soccer ball, tennis ball etc??

A reader emailed in a question to Daphne's about food. I love the idea. A bottle of wine, or a hot dog seems really cool to me.

I'd like one that looks like a huge divot.

Fair enough and thanks for the great input. We are working on some "other" headcover designs. Some are complete and very state of the art, we will introduce them in September at the PGA show. I can tell you that they aren't furry and they are streamlined with clean lines and bold trendy colors. We also have another in the works that I am BEYOND excited about. As with all new designs it is taking awhile to perfect, so I will have to wait to tell you more.

I love the food ideas and the wine bottle too. I have to admit to being rather fond of wine(and food). We have a vintner friend who has been pressing us to make a wine bottle headcover. We've been searching for 6 months for a fabric that will be able to handle the sun and being a headcover while still looking like a wine bottle. The search continues...

A reader emailed in a question to Daphne's about food. I love the idea. A bottle of wine, or a hot dog seems really cool to me.

I LOVE that hot dog idea JB! How cool would it be to pull off a big ol juicy looking hot dog off the big stick as you get ready to nail another one way down the fairway....hot dog. I love it!

Fair enough and thanks for the great input. We are working on some "other" headcover designs. Some are complete and very state of the art, we will introduce them in September at the PGA show. I can tell you that they aren't furry and they are streamlined with clean lines and bold trendy colors. We also have another in the works that I am BEYOND excited about. As with all new designs it is taking awhile to perfect, so I will have to wait to tell you more.

Don't tease us like that!! C'mon now, let's get an official unofficial preview live and in person here on the THP forum today!!! :banana:

I love the food ideas and the wine bottle too. I have to admit to being rather fond of wine(and food). We have a vintner friend who has been pressing us to make a wine bottle headcover. We've been searching for 6 months for a fabric that will be able to handle the sun and being a headcover while still looking like a wine bottle. The search continues...

That's exciting! I would also like to see a line of initial head covers. Probably more girly thing to do, but a big "M" that is bright and swirly would be cool!

That's exciting! I would also like to see a line of initial head covers. Probably more girly thing to do, but a big "M" that is bright and swirly would be cool!

You could probably find a headcover you like and get an embroiderer to mongram something like that for you...

You could probably find a headcover you like and get an embroiderer to mongram something like that for you...

Oh good idea CM! I might end up doing that. Put a big "M" on a dancing banana head cover ;) :banana:

or do it yourself with the bedazzler...yours for only $19.95 + shipping & handling!!!!!

Back