BenH

Reaction score
Just wanted to take a quick minute and say Hi to everyone. I am coming to you from Dallas Texas although I have spent most of my life in Wisconsin. I love golf but still not too good at it. Looking forward to sharing with you all.

Welcome. Glad you found us.

No kiddin'?

Another Texas representative! (we won't hold that Wisconsin thing against you...)

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, Ben. You've hit two of the three or four hot button locations here. Sure you haven't spent time in Kansas or Florida?

Welcome to THP Ben!

Welcome to THP Ben! And since you're from Wisconsin, I won't hold that Texas thing against you. :D

Welcome, Ben! But since you're in Texas, I won't hold that Wisconsin thing against you.

Howdy Ben!! Yee Haw - another Texan :cowboy:

Located in Dallas too!!! Nice to meet you!

Just wanted to take a quick minute and say Hi to everyone. I am coming to you from Dallas Texas although I have spent most of my life in Wisconsin. I love golf but still not too good at it. Looking forward to sharing with you all.

Oh and by the way - Love your avatar. Beautiful dog!!

Welcome BenH(ur)!!

Welcome. I visit Texas so much that I qualify as a "Closet Texan". This according to my Sister, and Brother.

I have a question for all you real Texans. Is it true that the only three letters worse than "PMS" is "DPS"? :confused2:

Welcome. I visit Texas so much that I qualify as a "Closet Texan". This according to my Sister, and Brother.

I have a question for all you real Texans. Is it true that the only three letters worse than "PMS" is "DPS"? :confused2:

Nope, there are no three letters worse.

Back