What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot 80 yesterday, 41/39. Two stupid doubles and 36 putts. Ugh. Hit the ball good but short game was a bit off and putting was bad.

Haven't picked up a club in 2 months since the Ohio outing. Went out today without any expectations because my driving was not good at the outing. I put the regular Fit back in the bag today and took the TA out just to keep myself from being tempted to hit it. I only missed two fairways and I barely missed them. Irons and chipping were GREAT. Shot a 1 over 37, I was extremely happy with how well I was hitting the ball off the tee and the fairway. I think I will stop playing golf at the end of May next year in preparation for The Morgan Cup. Apparently taking 2 months off is a great prep tip.

Team Paradise asks why even pick up a club until the MC. Just relax all year! :alien:

Pretty good round today...struggled on the front nine hitting my irons "thin" but rebounded nicely on the back side with 3 birdies including a lip out eagle chip that could have gone in pretty easily!

42/38 = 80

10/13 Fairways
8 GIR...including 6 of 9 on the back 9
30 putts
1 sand save

Nice shootin Tex!

TBT with back-to-back good rounds. Well done!

SW, that course looked hard. I'd take an 83 running.

In the Amp, right?? Nice!!

Absolutely bro, ended up getting in a total of 36 today...walking at Green Valley Ranch! Am I freakin' tired and sore...yep and going to do it all again in the morning. Was super pumped after the first round and even improved on it the second time around! Had a 38 on the front nine and some monster put outs by that beotcha, didn't miss a fairway when she was in action, more in her thread later. Was getting dark and groups were leaving in front of me, too cool! Course to myself, kinda reminded me of CaddyShack without the rain.

76 (+4) today. 1 ugly double and a couple sloppy bogeys but had 3 birdies. I hit the ball pretty well today, had a 20 plus mph wind to deal with but all in all I'm quite happy with the round.

Hope that wind isn't coming my way!

Nice job Jake and J4U.

Good shooting today boys! I shot a 82 with 4 straight bogeys to end the round. Overall I was pleased though.

Look at team Paradise bringing it today!
Great shooting boys!

76 (+4) today. 1 ugly double and a couple sloppy bogeys but had 3 birdies. I hit the ball pretty well today, had a 20 plus mph wind to deal with but all in all I'm quite happy with the round.

Good shooting today boys! I shot a 82 with 4 straight bogeys to end the round. Overall I was pleased though.

I'm greedy hawk. My goal was to break 85, but I wanted more.

Nice shootin Tex!

Thanks buddy

Thanks Hawk

Lol, I'm always worried dude. That 8 is out there and ready to pounce.

Exactly....or even 9 like I had last weekend...lol

Ill probably shoot my body temperature tomorrow.

Played in a 9 hole "cross country" scramble event at my club. They created unusual holes using different tees and greens. Had a great time. My team shot a 33--middle of the pack.

AM - 8 over par. 3 birdies. Missed two other shorty birdie putts.

NOON - 10 over par. No birdies. Too tired.

Yes, got two rounds in - walked carrying clubs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yesterday there was a "Monthly Trophy competiton day" at my home course (for home course members only). I've shot a 103 (41 stablefort points), and won the November trophy in hcp cat. 17.1 - 36. :)

Started very well. First 9 with 2 pars and 4 bogeys and some double bogeys. Back 9 was a pretty heavy course (have had some rain the last few days, fairways little soaked/muddy, green were slow and bumpy), scored 2 pars, a couple bogeys and a few double bogeys. The last 3 holes were horrible, messed up teeshots, scored no points. Have to work on that.

Pretty good round today...struggled on the front nine hitting my irons "thin" but rebounded nicely on the back side with 3 birdies including a lip out eagle chip that could have gone in pretty easily!

42/38 = 80

10/13 Fairways
8 GIR...including 6 of 9 on the back 9
30 putts
1 sand save

nice shooting tex

Thats right, my teammate and captain doing work. Well done boys keep it up!

i played with some THPrs yesterday in Sarasota and carded an 73 (35,38). Always great fun playing with not only your friends but THPrs.

Had a nice little 36 hole day at Stone Canyon Golf Club outside KC yesterday. Shot 89 on my own ball, then +2 from the tips on a 2 man scramble match. While it was windy, the temps in the 50s and sun really made it an enjoyable day. I was a bit disappointed in my 89, but the pins were so tough it was hard to make anything outside 6 feet. It was probably my most consistent driving day in a while, only 1 bad miss out to the right during both rounds.

Team DOTCOM with some good rounds!! Nice JConn and TBT!!

Ok rounds Team Paradise.......

; )

Yesterday there was a "Monthly Trophy competiton day" at my home course (for home course members only). I've shot a 103 (41 stablefort points), and won the November trophy in hcp cat. 17.1 - 36. :)

Started very well. First 9 with 2 pars and 4 bogeys and some double bogeys. Back 9 was a pretty heavy course (have had some rain the last few days, fairways little soaked/muddy, green were slow and bumpy), scored 2 pars, a couple bogeys and a few double bogeys. The last 3 holes were horrible, messed up teeshots, scored no points. Have to work on that.

Congratulations Spicy! Also, great shooting Freddie, glad you got to play with some THPrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back