THP Fantasy Football - Week 11 Thread

If her league is anything like ours, it's slim to none.

Yeah its weird looking through the Free Agents in this league than going into my 12 man league and looking at those. I could field a decent team with Free agents from my 12 man league for a THP league.

GG is frantically looking at free agents as she has 6 guys on a bye this week.

If her league is anything like ours, it's slim to none.

It's the same with ours. I am projected to get 80, but there is a very strong chance 3 of my guys get 0 points. This is not going to be my best week, it's going to take a miracle to win. To top it off, Tony Romo has a guy at center who has never taken a snap.

Yeah its weird looking through the Free Agents in this league than going into my 12 man league and looking at those. I could field a decent team with Free agents from my 12 man league for a THP league.

16 team leagues are no joke.

It's the same with ours. I am projected to get 80, but there is a very strong chance 3 of my guys get 0 points. This is not going to be my best week, it's going to take a miracle to win. To top it off, Tony Romo has a guy at center who has never taken a snap.

Yeah. It's pretty bad when John Skelton and Byron Leftwich are "hot" pick ups. LOL.

Dang stupid kicker! Forgot to take the Dolphins kicker out and they played already. 1 point. Awesome

But we want him to win. Since he is a playoff lock, the more peeps he beats, the better our chance of getting in, commishtatorship.

Minor detail!

my fantasy team is playing for the #1 pick next year...LOL

I can't believe Mercedes Lewis caught a TD, so he decides to actually produce this week and my opponent has him. I'm thinking a loss is in the works for me. That really erks me!

I can't believe Mercedes Lewis caught a TD, so he decides to actually produce this week and my opponent has him. I'm thinking a loss is in the works for me. That really erks me!

Haha, it was a dang good catch too

I almost signed and started him prior to kickoff, but remembered he had Gabbart throwing to him still and decided otherwise. Ooops.

It's really awesome when the guys you need to win a late season game in FF, are usually the ones that quit paying attention to their teams.

It's really awesome when the guys you need to win a late season game in FF, are usually the ones that quit paying attention to their teams.

That is terrible and something we will be addressing for next year. I can assure you it won't happen again.

Ary is kicking my butt. Feels like early Saturday at the Morgan Cup all over again

That is terrible and something we will be addressing for next year. I can assure you it won't happen again.

League 4 has been pretty good this year. There are a couple I wonder why they even signed up. It just drives me nuts when you look and say, "Well, so and so can help me out this week.........oh, wait, never mind, they are starting an injured player".

League 2 has been a wasteland for weeks. Literally have to find personal email addresses and send emails to get a reply from most of the people.

3 potential starters. 2 spots.

Donald Jones (against a poor Miami D)
Brandon LaFell (against a terrible Tamba Bay D)
Stephens-Howling (against a poor Falcons rushing D)

Right now, I have Stephens-Howling on the bench. Right move?

Feeling good about playing Stephens-Howling yet Cookie? Man the Falcons run defense is getting shredded. 10 carries for 113 yards and a TD at half-time.

Feeling good about playing Stephens-Howling yet Cookie? Man the Falcons run defense is getting shredded. 10 carries for 113 yards and a TD at half-time.

Yep, that was a nice first half. Repeat in the second would be nice. That Falcon's run D is not impressive.

Need Dez and Richardson to go off in the 4th quarter.

Yep, that was a nice first half. Repeat in the second would be nice. That Falcon's run D is not impressive.

Need Dez and Richardson to go off in the 4th quarter.

It never is unfortunately. They draft DT's all the time and they never pan out.

Dez! There we go. Now the browns start feeding Richardson big time.

This week is not looking good for me. My team is dysfunction junction. I wish they all would visit a North Korean hard labor camp.

Really, really sucks to have Blackmon sitting on the bench right now.

Redskins: you suck. That goes for both RGIII and your D.

Eagles: you suck even more.

Looks like I'm going to get a win this week over Yorkem. Big thanks to Andre Johnson for stepping up big time along with Green-Ellis and Marcedes Lewis. Actually had a good week for once.

Skelton was a huge pickup for me today. Got as many points as Eli got me

Howzat and I are in one heck of a battle. I am up by 6 but both projected to score 127. Great matchup!

Back