Never mind,He 's just clinically insane, she new his name

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Wow they are close to Woodbury and don't even know it. A little recon and this could get interesting.

I wonder if Michonne (?) will show herself.

Yeah it's pretty scary, imagine the govna attacking the prison...

Gross!

Stupid merle

Wow what a greeting!! Don't take him to the prison. It's bad news for the group. Come on Ninja Babe show your face.

They should have shot him, but how were they supposed to know he was crazy?

Wow he's gone insane, or he's discovered how to use white noise to
Speak to the dead haha

Stupid Merle. It sucks that he's taking Maggie and what's his name in

Yup lost it. Talking to the dead through the phone is certifiable. Now Woodbury's population goes up by 2. Rick's group is in trouble they are loosing numbers quick.

Yup lost it. Talking to the dead through the phone is certifiable. Now Woodbury's population goes up by 2. Rick's group is in trouble they are loosing numbers quick.

Yeah he is freaking insane. He's so annoying lately. I wish he would die, but I know that won't happen.

Am I the only one over the "crazy rick" stage?

Stupid Andrea.

Michonne is now a very important part of this. She know's where both camps are and she knows that zombie guts will keep her protected it could help them down the road

That last scene was freaking EPIC.

I knew I recognized the voices on the phone

Rick is nutzo but it seemed like he came back to earth

I love Daryl.

Another good episode. This season has been very, very good so far IMO. Carol is alive! Daryl will likely show his true feeling for her now. We're leading up to an epic Merle vs Daryl confrontation, I'm betting we'll get a mini-cliff hanger with that when the show breaks for a holiday hiatus.

Another good episode. This season has been very, very good so far IMO. Carol is alive! Daryl will likely show his true feeling for her now. We're leading up to an epic Merle vs Daryl confrontation, I'm betting we'll get a mini-cliff hanger with that when the show breaks for a holiday hiatus.

Crap, I forget about the break! Yeah I think so too. Merle has gone off the deep and and is evil as can be

Michonne is now a very important part of this. She know's where both camps are and she knows that zombie guts will keep her protected it could help them down the road

Rick and the gang did the Zombie guts trick in the first season.

Last edited:
Rick and the gang did the Zombie guts trick in the first season.

Yes but then the rain got them haha

Can't wait till next week's episode

Back