Women hug, men shake, why

Now, who's the 6th grader?

6th grade? I think you are giving Harry too much credit.
(sorry Harry, that was Claire channeling through me)

That's right - 14 - the age where men develop their sense of humor.

Spoiler
And keep it for life.

Darn right!

Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]N-z05l12WX4[/YOUTUBE]

6th grade? I think you are giving Harry too much credit.
(sorry Harry, that was Claire channeling through me)

attachment.php

Spoiler
Sorry soxy, that was just me channeling me. :D

Touche!:D

Poor Soxy. She's going to regret ever posting that picture. :laugh:

She hadn't counted on the fact that Longshanks keeps an evergrowing library of embarrasing, scandalous, intriguing, and extortionate images on hand for quick access.

Longshanks is like the CIA/FBI/IRS all rolled into one....unknown quantities of info at his fingertips avail. for whenever the need or mood arises. Watch out! :comp:

Geez, I wish my alarm didn't go off so early so I keep missing all the good stuff. Not like Soxy and Diane needed any help. If you want a really evil government agency, go with the NSA.

Spoiler
Soxy, at some point you're going to have to tell us what's written on your underwear. You might as well get it over with now.

Best.Contest.Entry.EVAH!

]Soxy, at some point you're going to have to tell us what's written on your underwear. You might as well get it over with now.

Oh no, I am going to torture Harry with that for a while!:curl-lip:

I can wait.

You can go on and hold it over my head for as long as you want.

Maybe we could buy the domain name "stopthehug.com" and start a petition.

And while we are at it, let's get "thewoodinitiative.com" to force announcers to call fairway woods "woods" and not "metals" or, worse, "metal-woods."

Lets also start "shutupthegetintheholeguy.com" too!

Another one we need: IPlayGolfandIDontHaveED.com or, alternatively,
MyWeinerWorksFineThankYou.com

Soxy, at some point you're going to have to tell us what's written on your underwear. You might as well get it over with now.

I think I know what they say. I'm sure a few others do as well.

I think I know what they say. I'm sure a few others do as well.

that could be a whole different contest unto itself....."what do you think Soxy's underwear says?"

that could be a whole different contest unto itself....."what do you think Soxy's underwear says?"

That could get a little dangerous.

Back