What Morgan Cup Team are you Supporting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thou shalt not talk to Freddie like that. That's got to be like Paradise Rule #2 or something. Hehe

Err. Everyone makes mistakes.

Depends on what kind of kool-aid you're serving! Hehe

Well, Hackers do not call each other stupid. That says something about us.

Oh boy. This thread went downhill quick... :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

Did someone say Taco Bell? I support those beliefs ......

zavu5aje.jpg

I see what you did there.

Hahaha Dean, you make laugh. My wife goes "What's so funny?" Haha she didn't see the humor. Typical.

now I'm hungry

Timing is everything....what were the odds....must be a sign for my NM friend.

agreed, I don't know how you can argue against that

I'm Shocked that we can't even sway the minority vote from Satchmo. (Taco Bell rules) It's an eye opening revelation when you see so much support for the event.

Jman I'm stunned! Just stunned!

You guys through your support behind the other three teams. It's all good and there is no hard feelings. It will make the team paradise win all that much sweeter! Oh make no mistake, Team Paradise will bring home the win. No disrespect to the other 24 in this event, but we got your numbers.

Freddie!!! That is not how you get support brotha.

Did someone say Taco Bell? I support those beliefs ......

zavu5aje.jpg

Man that guy is good lookin. Look at him over there eating those tacos.

Timing is everything....what were the odds....must be a sign for my NM friend.

Are we handing out virtual Taco Bell to gain support? Cause if that's the case, I've got a ton of Chipotle just sitting here.... Just waiting to be given out.... Mmmmmmm..... Tasty.

I have a feeling Freddie craps the bed

Um....Freddie...

Check the date on that unit as well brother....I was FIRST on the bandwagon, before even YOU! Hahahahaha

I feel like such an arse!!! I will take the next 8 months and make it up to you. Wow! That video, I watched when you put yourself out there. You deserve better and ill be sure to do better.

Jman...btw....i am border line disappointed. Funny thing is...team TP doesnt even care. see Freddie

we will keep a couch open for you Jman.

I see what you did there.

At this rate, I'll take the couch and Jman can sleep in the bed

I'll be working on TexasHacker tomorrow on the course. I have faith the deal can be sealed.

Jman...btw....i am border line disappointed. Funny thing is...team TP doesnt even care. see Freddie

it's sad isn't it?

At this rate, I'll take the couch and Jman can sleep in the bed

If you really feel that bad you should offer him your spot:alien:

I'll be working on TexasHacker tomorrow on the course. I have faith the deal can be sealed.

Make it happen and play well

just Messing around real quick. Anyone is open to grab this for now, will do a better job with it next week!

May I present to you:
Spoiler
JN.jpg

Edit: I need to change supporter... maybe Member?

Last edited:
Its either Dotcom or Albatross for me. I think I will make my decision at Reunion or maybe in Myrtle at True Blue?

the later works for me

just Messing around real quick. Anyone is open to grab this for now, will do a better job with it next week!

May I present to you:
Spoiler
JN.jpg

Edit: I need to change supporter... maybe Member?

Beauteous!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back