The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man THP needs to do a baby calendar and publish that sucker to fund JB and GG's kid(s). Everyone's kids are so freaking adorable, I can't wait to go through that experience someday myself.

Another rant relating to today's round. Yesterday Brittany went with me to my lesson, and we took her car so she could drop me off and go shop since she can't drive a manual transmission. I forgot to get my clubs back out last night, and ended up not having them when I showed up to play golf this morning. Luckily I had my buddies bag in my car, and a few of my extra clubs. I ended up playing with his irons and wedges, an old putter of mine, and my G20 driver.

You gonna pay for it? :D

You've got the rangefinder. Just park it in the hospital lot and save the price of a room. Then don't worry about birthdays or Christmas or anything like that until they are at least 5. They won't remember anything from those years anyway. And if they ask for pictures, tell them they all burned up in that fire they started that they don't remember either. There's lots of ways to save money with kids, you just have to be creative.

My dad told me the best way to raise a kid is when they are born, seal them up in a big barrel with just a hole to feed them through. Then when they turn 16 you plug the hole.

Well I got some seriously crappy news this afternoon. My friend Ryan who has been missing since November 12 body was found today. Looks like he was in a car accident and his truck caught on fire. They have to confirm that it is him with the autopsy report but it was his truck, in an area he traveled, and the size of the person in the truck fit his description. Thank you to everyone who has shown their support over this past week.

Well I got some seriously crappy news this afternoon. My friend Ryan who has been missing since November 12 body was found today. Looks like he was in a car accident and his truck caught on fire. They have to confirm that it is him with the autopsy report but it was his truck, in an area he traveled, and the size of the person in the truck fit his description. Thank you to everyone who has shown their support over this past week.

So sorry to hear that. RIP Best wishes and prayers to his family and friends.

Sorry for your loss, positive thoughts for the family and friends.

wow, that is terrible, I'm sorry to hear that, best wishes to his family

Wow, sorry to hear Jen, talk about a worthy rant. At least there is some closure now, but wow does that suck to hear.

You've got the rangefinder. Just park it in the hospital lot and save the price of a room. Then don't worry about birthdays or Christmas or anything like that until they are at least 5. They won't remember anything from those years anyway. And if they ask for pictures, tell them they all burned up in that fire they started that they don't remember either. There's lots of ways to save money with kids, you just have to be creative.

My dad told me the best way to raise a kid is when they are born, seal them up in a big barrel with just a hole to feed them through. Then when they turn 16 you plug the hole.

hahahah that's a great way to do it lol

Sorry to hear that, nerfny.

Sorry to hear about your friend, nerfny.

Nerfny, I am very sorry to hear this!!

My back is hurting from kettlebell snatches yesterday at the gym, to top it up both my arms and legs hurt too.

Wow, nerfny...I'm so sorry for your loss.

very sorry to hear this

Jenn that's just awful. Thoughts and prayers are with you and his family

Well I've been having severe headaches now for three weeks. I've exhausted everything I thought could causing with no luck. So I have an MRI scheduled for next Monday. I hope it's just stress related. I have too much going on for there to be an issue. Lets hope it's nothing!!

Well I've been having severe headaches now for three weeks. I've exhausted everything I thought could causing with no luck. So I have an MRI scheduled for next Monday. I hope it's just stress related. I have too much going on for there to be an issue. Lets hope it's nothing!!
Freddie, man...I hope its nothing bro. maybe allergies. I will be praying for you

Good luck, Freddie.

Sorry Nerfny for your loss. I'm glad there is closure for the family.

So sorry to hear that man. I went through this a while back and had to go to see a neurologist. Good luck buddy.

I'll be flashing pics of my granddaughter pretty soon to help you out GG!

Wake - that completely stinks. I have played with some women like that. Drives me nuts! I would never want to hold anyone up. I just don't get it.

I can't wait, I am so excited for you! That's going to be one lucky, spoiled little girl. : )

Dang bro that stinks. Hoping for the best.

Sorry to hear about your friend Nerfy , my thoughts to his family and friends. Freddy that sucks dude , I hope everything comes back normal for you and its just something easy to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back