The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got some seriously crappy news this afternoon. My friend Ryan who has been missing since November 12 body was found today. Looks like he was in a car accident and his truck caught on fire. They have to confirm that it is him with the autopsy report but it was his truck, in an area he traveled, and the size of the person in the truck fit his description. Thank you to everyone who has shown their support over this past week.

Sorry to hear it nerfny, losing friends can be really tough.

Well I've been having severe headaches now for three weeks. I've exhausted everything I thought could causing with no luck. So I have an MRI scheduled for next Monday. I hope it's just stress related. I have too much going on for there to be an issue. Lets hope it's nothing!!

Hang in there Freddie, if you need anything you know were here man.

Woke with another headache, getting tired of this crap. Friggen alarm went off last night, dog ate something that gave her upset stomach. And my son woke
Me twice, once to sleep next to us and then at 430 (been up since) to weewee in our bathroom. I tee off in two hours, that's my rant

woke up at 4:30 as well, hate it when I can't sleep.

Hope you feel better Freddie, the Kong is the shizzz. As for me, I just got laid off today FTW and my crappy luck. Thats alright though there are other options in front of me so im excited but sad as well. This sux.

I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope the other options come through quickly.

Early rant, slow down and READ. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woke with another headache, getting tired of this crap. Friggen alarm went off last night, dog ate something that gave her upset stomach. And my son woke
Me twice, once to sleep next to us and then at 430 (been up since) to weewee in our bathroom. I tee off in two hours, that's my rant

Really sorry to hear about the headache troubles Freddie. I started getting migraines when I was in high school. They first pulled my wisdom teeth because they thought that might be the problem. Then they sent me to a neurologist. I saw JB recommend earlier that you see a neurologist.

This rant is from my wife.... GMac is now engaged, she is crushed.

Up 3 times in the night because the dog was complaining. Tired, very tired.

Must of been a bad night for sleeping! I had sleep problems last night too. Our dog was snoring too loud and on top of that, I kept running my golf lesson from yesterday through my mind over and over last night. I'm one tired dude but much to do today :beat-up:

I woke up so tired this morning I drove half way to work with my daughter in the back seat. She started laughing and I was like "Oh crap."

I woke up so tired this morning I drove half way to work with my daughter in the back seat. She started laughing and I was like "Oh crap."
Where was she supposed to be?

Hope u made it to daycare

Hope u made it to daycare

Haha yeah. I had to turn around and drop her off. My wife has been making fun of me all morning.

This week has been a comedy of errors for me. I blame it on Blop.
Haha, well, at least you have been upbeat and in a good mood about it. Angry Dev isnt as fun as happy Dev.

Lets see how today goes. Hopefully better than yesterday which was a poop day

Me too Trout. Fell asleep on the couch. Today is going to be long

Must of been a bad night for sleeping! I had sleep problems last night too. Our dog was snoring too loud and on top of that, I kept running my golf lesson from yesterday through my mind over and over last night. I'm one tired dude but much to do today :beat-up:

Something;s in the air, I spoke to a couple others that woke around the same time lol. Must be that we're getting old and don't need sleep anymore.

I've been sleeping great since getting our new bed. Sleep Number is really the way to go!

Oh wait, this isn't a rant!

I hate to say this, but I'm not so excited to pack up and drive 4 hours tomorrow. My mom's place is little and I spend the whole weekend trying to keep my kid from going insane. Not to mention that they have a bazillion antiques just laying around waiting to get manhandled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back