What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically am not buying it until Friday, but got a Ogio Grom XX @ wholesale price (blue weave color)

Maple Hill?

OG, next year when you hit the big 30 you might get that new set of irons! :alien:

I knew I liked you for some reason :D! This dude rocks and smart too:thumb:

The big miss by Hank Haney book.

Bushnell Z6 from GPP for a sweet low price

My wife's birthday is tomorrow, she asked for a pair of Red Ecco golf shoes, not sure if I hit the right one or notImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1353622539.775072.jpg

Chutting along

54* TP-T4 Wedge
Got to love black Friday

Last edited:
Les see...

2 Mashie+ Hybrids (M3, M4)
Nike Cold Gear Pullover
Puma Long Sleeve Polo
FJ Cold Weather Gloves
Nike golf hat
9 Months of Xbox Live

Taylormade Rocketbladez 5-PW
Vokey Wedge 54*.11*
2 Dozen ProV1's
Nike Fleece Pullover

...all for about $500. Black Friday = Win!

Vokey Wedge 54*.11*
2 Dozen ProV1's
Nike Fleece Pullover

Looks like you had a great Black Friday. Congrats

2 dozen tp black golf balls for 20

Didn't purchase them, but I had a five-ball sleeve of TM Project 5 balls arrive in the mail today. Pretty excited to get the testing started.

Vokey Wedge 54*.11*
2 Dozen ProV1's
Nike Fleece Pullover

Dang where did you find that kind of a deal on the rocketbladez?

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Vokey Wedge 54*.11*
2 Dozen ProV1's
Nike Fleece Pullover

That is a win. Nice!

Dang where did you find that kind of a deal on the rocketbladez?

TapaTalk from the iPhone

My home club had a Black Friday deal: 10% of anything, then first 50 people could pop a balloon for an additional % off...I ended up with a total of 40% off. Since I only got the 5-PW, they would have been $599 normal, but i got them for $360. And I got the ProV1's for $23.50 per dozen!

Stopped in at Golftown in Saskatoon. Ended up with a R11s 9*, 24 Rocketballz, 2 R11 golf gloves and a TM Ghost putter. Total bill $475....can't wait till the snow melts in 5 months!!

Golf is freakin expensive!! LOL 2 things came in today... First my Laser Link Red Hot came in the mail.. Second,,,,, Our new custom painted Club Car Precedent cart was delivered!!!! Custom wheels and all the necessities!! :drinks:

Grabbed a couple of dozen Bridgestone B300-RX balls so I can take advantage of the free pullover from Bridgestone

Some fall jackets and pullover sweaters to wear golfing. $15 each at old navy!

Golftown Canada black Friday sale wasnt that hot. Maybe now that they've bought golfsmith things will improve

Sold my Cobra Amp irons and bought some Tmag R11 irons! Also bought 24 Srixon Q-star and a FJ glove.

Bought a nice pukka fitted hat from VB National.

Typos courtesy of fat fingers and iPhone

Ordered a set of shoes from woot...21 bucks for a set of callaway black shoes. Not too bad

my brother in law bought me some Titleist HP3 Control TC balls, it was really nice of him, especially when I ran out of balls recently hah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back