Your best putter and why?

Odyssey Metal X #7....no doubt in my mind....gonna be sad to take it out of the bag.

My SeeMore has made my putting fantastic. The putter is always set on target perfectly since using the FGP. Know the line up is second nature and I am not even looking at the bullseye line up. Bought myself a M1 private reserve which has the same success as my FGP but I like the looks better. The odyssey triple ball putter has moved to my old bag, holding putters not in use.

My SeeMore is my best putter and the only one I use. I have carded many less 3 putts since I have put it in the bag.

One? I have to pick ONE?

Probably my mFGP2. That said, I actually have several that I have real confidence in.

One? I have to pick ONE?

Probably my mFGP2. That said, I actually have several that I have real confidence in.

Now that is saying something right there, endorsement on the putter that I use from one of the putter brothers. Impressive.

Why take it out if it's working for you?

As a member of the Morgan Cup again this year, I will be playing the equipment of my Chosen sponsor which will include a new putter. Since I was sponsored by Callaway last year, I doubt I would be sponsored by them again, thus in a couple of months I will have to replace my Metal X #7 with my new sponsors putter.

Now that is saying something right there, endorsement on the putter that I use from one of the putter brothers. Impressive.

I'm not sure if there is another putter in production that naturally fits my eye as well as this design always has dude, just very very good.

I'm not sure if there is another putter in production that naturally fits my eye as well as this design always has dude, just very very good.

The rest of your putters are now forming an army and getting ready to seek revenge :alien:

The rest of your putters are now forming an army and getting ready to seek revenge :alien:

Nah, they all get time in the bag. They may all be fearing the incoming MACHINE though, she is an intimidating one.

I love my current Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #2. Best putter I've ever owned, hands down. I find it real easy to line up my putts and I love the feel of it. It would take a lot to get me to switch putters at the moment but if Taylormade released a milled face putter or a SeeMore in a similar style to #2 I play right now could convince me :D...

now, my favorite putter is my new White Ice that Wonton sent me! I went to try it out, and I was amazed at how stable and consistent it was, It's my best putter

when you gonna get a seemore broth

someday haha, this odyssey set me up well for a while, I would love to get an actual fitting from SPi someday though

im gaming the scotty cameron california sea mist monterey 1.5. I know theyre expensive but worth all the money in my opinion. The feel is amazing and they look great.

Best looking is my bettinardi SS 7. Favorite is an old school Scotty tel3. The one I put best with is an odyssey 2 ball.

someday haha, this odyssey set me up well for a while, I would love to get an actual fitting from SPi someday though

lol i hear ya man i always wanted a scotty then when i got one i was like nothing is special bout this then i went on a ponder and got that seemore and love it even more now i put a ultra slim on there

I love my Odyssey White Ice Dart!!! It has an interchangeable weight on the bottom for different feels. I like a heavier feel for a putter so I can put it on path and let the club do the work. It has a really consistent ball roll that I didn't get from past putters.

I don't tend to keep extra clubs, especially putters. I use my TM Rossa Monza Spider Vicino because I like the heaviness of the head which gives me... confidence I guess would be the best word. it has great feel & rolls great. I like the stock grip too, feels a lot like snake skin

My current FGP mallet. Mostly because I finally found that I need a moderate toe hang and center shaft, (no offset).

Have really enjoyed my Odyssey ProType 2Ball, but THP and SeeMore have plans to change that (Thanks again THP/SeeMore). I've had that flat fitted a couple different times and the added weight system makes it so smooth.

I only have one. My uncle was buying a new putter coz he was putting really bad. He said he would sell me his old one for 20 pounds. I only had the putter my old set came with so jumped at the opportunity to own a half decent putter. It was a ping G2 and I have been rolling in everything. I would constantly hit 3 putts up to 7 times in a round. Now, I am annoyed to hit one 3 putt in a round.

My ghost Daytona Raylor

YES Niky but my new Scotty Del Mar might have something to say about it.

Back