We have all seen the WITB thread, but what about the BAG itself?

Hotled

Reaction score
Handicap
old age
I am asking Santa for a new bag this year and I am curious to see what everyone plays and why you like it?
Photos would be awesome as well.
What I look for is, quality in stitching, full length dividers I hate tangled clubs or hard to remove or replace clubs.
Storage for wallet/phone/a place to hang my GPS (if I had one). A decent size cooler pocket?

I mainly ride so a cart bag 14 way top?

Here is my bag. It was a wonderful gift from THP members. It is not oversize like many staff bags and very unique.

1035594445_2Sypf-L.jpg

I would think you might want a Cleveland bag!
Not sure what Cleveland offers but I'm sure they have something along those lines.

Wow JB....that is awesome looking!!!! Wow!

Here is my bag. It was a wonderful gift from THP members. It is not oversize like many staff bags and very unique.

1035594445_2Sypf-L.jpg
love this bag

Ogio Chamber is pretty cool if you're like me and hate the sound of your babies rattling.

I am asking Santa for a new bag this year and I am curious to see what everyone plays and why you like it?
Photos would be awesome as well.
What I look for is, quality in stitching, full length dividers I hate tangled clubs or hard to remove or replace clubs.
Storage for wallet/phone/a place to hang my GPS (if I had one). A decent size cooler pocket?

I mainly ride so a cart bag 14 way top?
I currently use the 2012 Ogio Chamber. It is an OCD mans dream. Your clubs don't move, plenty of storage space, my one and only complaint is the cooler pocket. If I was to go get a new bag, it would probably be the new Ogio Chamber or the PING DLX. I had the Ping Pioneer and it was a great bag also

Sun Mountain C130, i love mine!!

I have 2 bags that I switch back and forth to right now. I have a 2012 Sun Mountain C-130 and a Yonex Staff bag

Love this bag;
yoh2053_2.jpg

This Sun Mountain C-130

100_0978.jpg

I'll add to the Sun Mountain love. I have a Sun Mountain Four5 bag. It has 5 zipper compartments, a drink pocket and separate divider compartments for each 14 clubs. I've had it about 8 months and have really enjoyed it. Good well made bag.

this is the bag I play with

it's a 2011 US Open Commemorative edition staff bag.
I love it because it's durable and It has huge pockets that I can fit everything in

8203567367_3d74908c22.jpg

8204659886_68dcf0f998.jpg

8203570157_2371912099.jpg

ehu2upa2.jpg

My Cobra GT 2012 Bag

this is my other bag, same story

8219540802_e0e26dc338.jpg

I'm doing some serious pondering on a Bennington bag

I love the taylormade staff bags! Very cool satchmo! I currently use a Sun Mountain Hybrid bag and love it.

I'm now using a PING DLX, I like it quite a bit, but I plan on getting a Bridgestone mini-staff bag soon.

I love the taylormade staff bags! Very cool satchmo! I currently use a Sun Mountain Hybrid bag and love it.

Thanks man I love mine The small one was a gift from my girl

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

i want a new cart bag reallllyyyy badly. either a C130, a catalina 3.0, or a chamber, probably.

Just sent this discounted model (~$125) in an email to my parents as a possible Xmas gift:

m.jpg

I have 2 bags that I switch back and forth to right now. I have a 2012 Sun Mountain C-130 and a Yonex Staff bag

Love this bag;
yoh2053_2.jpg

Dang War this is freakin nice.

Adams Staff Bag with 9" top. Fits nicely on every cart. Plenty of pocket space.

Plus, staff bags are awesome.

I use a 9 inch cobra cart bag.

1035594445_2Sypf-L.jpg

Thats sweet

JB, that might be the most unique bag I have ever seen. Props.

Back