Big Sale - THP Citrus Putter Covers!

Ya'll save me one for tomorrow..lol. if possible of course, I will want one of these and a 2013 membership and some of those fancy dancy THP tee's as well !

Dang. I tried to order one when i ordered the 2013 cover and had my order cancelled as they were out of stock. Hopefully there's one left for me.

Very good deal on a sweet headcover. I don't use mine only because it won't fit over my 2ball

Ordered! I will continue to use the one I already have and this one will go to my collection that I am now starting :)

NOW SOMEBODY GET ME A 2013 COVER!!!

This is a sweet deal! Great for stocking stuffers and gifts for you golfing buddies.

Just bought one. Hope that means my order will be placed! This is so cool' I've been wanting a citrus one for a while. Thanks for such a great deal JB and GG!! You guys rock!!

With GG's help, I finally got my order in. Although my new :seemore: Si1 came with a headcover. It'll be nice to rock the THP Citrus cover in the Citrus State in a months time. :clapp:

Put my order in but pretty sure I did something wrong...oops.

Send GolferGal a PM if you want some assistance.

I'll bet it's the same thing I was doing wrong...'til I got it right, with GG's help.

well i was about to buy some new epoch tees anyway... might as well grab a 2nd one of these. can't go wrong for the price. I'll probably give it to someone for christmas.

If anyone is trying to decide about this, get off the couch! These are awesome headcovers!

Got mine and some tees! excited bc i missed out on the 2013 covers

Ordered mine!

It's funny. When I saw this year's card theme, I wished there was some of the Citrus ones still available. It is nothing against the card theme, but the citrus was just more me.

Then this thread showed up and it was like it came out of the sky. I just ordered one. :banana:

Good for you guys! You will be happy with it.

My Citrus still looks as good as the day I bought it. Once my 2013 comes in, this one will be retired. Seriously guys, this is a heck of a deal for a really good looking putter cover. Get on it!

Glad people were able to jump in and grab one at a good price.

Can't believe there are some left...better hurry before they go back up. I don't even have a putter this will fit on, but couldn't pass up this.

Can't believe there are some left...better hurry before they go back up. I don't even have a putter this will fit on, but couldn't pass up this.

You never know when you'll change putters!

Back