Callaway RAZR Fit Xtreme Driver - THP Preview & Review Thread

Just looked over again the pictures and write-up on the upcoming release. My pondering has been made very easy with the pending release of this beast.

Are all the colors just spinning in your head?!?!

Are all the colors just spinning in your head?!?!
They are! I have no doubt this will be in the bag (Callaway willing) cause it stands for just about everything I believe in for a driver. Adjustable - check, Silly long - check, Bigger sweet spot - check, Color options - check. I would be putting my team at a disadvantage if I didn't have this in the bag.

They are! I have no doubt this will be in the bag (Callaway willing) cause it stands for just about everything I believe in for a driver. Adjustable - check, Silly long - check, Bigger sweet spot - check, Color options - check. I would be putting my team at a disadvantage if I didn't have this in the bag.

Team DotCom thanks you for having this driver in your bag

We appreciate you having it in there!!!

Harry promised me longer drives than ever before..............I like that promise.

That's a heck of a promise! Hope he holds up his end of the bargain. :D

That's a heck of a promise! Hope he holds up his end of the bargain. :D
He seemed pretty confident with the statement and I will be happy to report back if and when it happens!

Harry promised me longer drives than ever before..............I like that promise.

i wonder if Harry will promise me that as well? :alien:

I think that is going to be a promise across the Callaway Staff board!!!! Can't wait!

thats peaked my interest!

I'm stoked to be part of #teamcallaway as we will all have the longest driver in golf. In curious to see the fairway woods as well.

Once this driver hits stores i think we are gonna start seeing some real good feedback on it. I'm intrigued about the 2 shaft option as Aldila shafts tend to suit me better but i hope to try out a few shafts. I'll also be putting my current driver shaft the Aldila NV65 in the Xtreme to see how they compare. Just one of the many benefits to having an adjustable driver, easy shaft changes

Once this driver hits stores i think we are gonna start seeing some real good feedback on it. I'm intrigued about the 2 shaft option as Aldila shafts tend to suit me better but i hope to try out a few shafts. I'll also be putting my current driver shaft the Aldila NV65 in the Xtreme to see how they compare. Just one of the many benefits to having an adjustable driver, easy shaft changes

im still very intrigued by this club. I thought Callaways adjustable system was incredibly easy last year. it wouldn't allow for someone like me to really over think things. Plus Ive installed those razr fit tips on multiple shafts already and know how easy that its.

I'm stoked to be part of #teamcallaway as we will all have the longest driver in golf. In curious to see the fairway woods as well.
I think the fairways are going to be something spectacular. They are on a roll with the newest lines coming out.

Now that the Razr Fit and I are really seeing eye-to-eye I have to wonder...can there be a longer club out there? Can't wait until this is released.

I think the fairways are going to be something spectacular. They are on a roll with the newest lines coming out.
I have to agree, with what have seen over the years, they pretty close with drivers and FW

My FIT 3-wood is awesome. Pure confidence in that club with a 230-240 yard range. On some courses I never pull driver. I don't see how they can improve on that club.

I havnt used a 3 wood in 10 years. This year that might change.

I want one of these, badly, I won't lie. I'm in love with the Fit and want to see the improvements with my own eyes.

I havnt used a 3 wood in 10 years. This year that might change.
Did you guys catch the Two Gloves Web interview done by the PGA last week? He talked briefly about Callaway and what they have coming out and he could not stop talking about the new 3 wood. Said he hit it, wasn't fit to his specs and asked if he could take that club with him right there. Boom! Callaway told him that his was in the mail..........

Back