Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I agree, I have always liked Monte, now Lane is a completely different story.

Maybe the Eagles will pick him up. They need a whole new staff.

According to flight tracker, Jonesboro, then Ft Worth, then Boise.

Take that for what it's worth.

The Boise leg of that flight got cancelled.

You never really know what a coach might decide to do with his career, but Peterson has turned down every available job opening for the past 5 or 6 years, and I really cannot imagine what Auburn could offer him that no one else could. I think he will stay in Boise unless the Oregon position opens up again.

The Boise leg of that flight got cancelled.

You never really know what a coach might decide to do with his career, but Peterson has turned down every available job opening for the past 5 or 6 years, and I really cannot imagine what Auburn could offer him that no one else could. I think he will stay in Boise unless the Oregon position opens up again.

I think that's correct, and I think Oregon wil be sooner rather than later.

I love that the Pac-12 plays their championship game at the home stadium of the higher seed. I hope the ACC does that once Pitt & co. officially join.

And that should be a TD. What a crazy awesome INT return for Stanford.

Just think about Janoris Jenkins. Tons of problems, had to transfer to Alabama State (I think) and went second round in the draft and is playing really well

I think that was UNA, Hokie. The University of North Alabama.

Im not liking the black uniforms of Stanford tonight. The white looks much better.

Im not liking the black uniforms of Stanford tonight. The white looks much better.

Agreed for sure. Yuck. That's just not Stanford.

Also, HECK YES for NIU, that certainly helps my Sooners with a crack at a BCS game if an egg isn't laid against TCU.

And, of course, as I say that Kent State brings it to within a score.

HA! I jinxed it!

Kent ties it up.

Haha, those last few posts cracked me up Jman.

Haha, those last few posts cracked me up Jman.

I'm just amazed I'm sitting here watching a MAC game. I think the last one I watched was the carry Leftwitch down the field game a long arse time ago.

Oof, :44 left and its tied. BIG implications in the BCS bowls in this one, surely if Kent pulls it off they move up to 16.

Thank you NIU.

I still want OU and Texas to win tomorrow, that would be a good day for the Sooners.

This Stanford/UCLA game has been pretty solid so far.

It really has. I'm surprised at UCLA really, in a good way.

Thank you NIU.

I still want OU and Texas to win tomorrow, that would be a good day for the Sooners.

Ugh. I would love UT to win tomorrow. Although OU should still get a BCS with a win regardless. Still, another Big XII would be nice.

Agreed. They make me feel better about Nebraska loss.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

They're tough - love the scrappiness that they play with on both sides of the ball.

Plus, Gus Johnson calling this game makes it all the better.

I agree, they are scrappy. Haven't seen that chippiness out of a UCLA squad in a long ass time.

Wow. Good ball. Bad bust int he secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back