THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

Nice. I'm on the TB website now checking out the different holes again and love that there are 5 par 5's. I can't wait to play down there.

Wow, 5 of them? You'll be going HAM with your length dude.

Nice. I'm on the TB website now checking out the different holes again and love that there are 5 par 5's. I can't wait to play down there.

love 3 putting for pars!

Wow, 5 of them? You'll be going HAM with your length dude.

I don't know about all that. I just like the opportunity for wedge approaches.

I don't know about all that. I just like the opportunity for wedge approaches.

That works too. I can't wait to see the pairings. I hope I get paired with a good player so I can try to repeat. :D It'll be hard to keep up with guys like you and Buck.

I'm not sure what tee's we are playing from, but 2 or 3 of them are pretty long.

If it's like ATL you can play whatever tees you want.

That works too. I can't wait to see the pairings. I hope I get paired with a good player so I can try to repeat. :D It'll be hard to keep up with guys like you and Buck.

I can get it out there decent when I get a hold of one, but Buck is on another level.

If it's like ATL you can play whatever tees you want.

hmm, that should be fun if it's like that again.

I can get it out there decent when I get a hold of one, but Buck is on another level.

hmm, that should be fun if it's like that again.

i believe i got a 10 on that one hole with you at Grand Cypress that was near the horse farm. i'm pretty sure the one horse was eating my ball when i went to go look for it..... is that the other level you were talking about? hahaha

Some of the 5s are absolute beasts. We started on No. 10 when I played True Blue, and it was over 600 yards from my tees (and I wasn't playing the tips). Driver, 5W, 9i, and I hit the tee shot and 5W well. That hole seemed to go on forever.

Some of the 5s are absolute beasts. We started on No. 10 when I played True Blue, and it was over 600 yards from my tees (and I wasn't playing the tips). Driver, 5W, 9i, and I hit the tee shot and 5W well. That hole seemed to go on forever.

That one (I think 15) at Bear's Best was so long too. Like 580 up that hill from my tees. I don't mind long par 5s though since I'm a 3 shot guy anyways.

i believe i got a 10 on that one hole with you at Grand Cypress that was near the horse farm. i'm pretty sure the one horse was eating my ball when i went to go look for it..... is that the other level you were talking about? hahaha

Haha, I remember that shot. Poor horse.

Haha, I remember that shot. Poor horse.

i also think i had 4 shots in that bunker that ran the whole length of the left side of the hole. good times. thats what makes these THP events so special. having fun even if you shot +6 on a hole and killed a horse.

i also think i had 4 shots in that bunker that ran the whole length of the left side of the hole. good times. thats what makes these THP events so special. having fun even if you shot +6 on a hole and killed a horse.

haha, exactly.

The 1st time Chunky and I played this course with GG, he worked me over something fierce. We played the blue tees and were into the wind most of the day. The darn course played long on certain holes.

The entire layout of the course is just one of those courses that is enjoyable, and the further you get in the future from your game, the more you remember about the course that you loved.

The 1st time Chunky and I played this course with GG, he worked me over something fierce. We played the blue tees and were into the wind most of the day. The darn course played long on certain holes.

The entire layout of the course is just one of those courses that is enjoyable, and the further you get in the future from your game, the more you remember about the course that you loved.

True Blue grew on me as the week went on last July. I'm bummed I won't be there this time around but can't wait to get back there next summer.

True Blue grew on me as the week went on last July. I'm bummed I won't be there this time around but can't wait to get back there next summer.

i already think i'm in love with it! haha sounds like a course i will absolutely love. and everyone that i've talked to that played there has so many great things to say about it and Caledonia for that matter.

i already think i'm in love with it! haha sounds like a course i will absolutely love. and everyone that i've talked to that played there has so many great things to say about it and Caledonia for that matter.

Both are great. Caledonia more picturesque I'd say. I think you will enjoy true blue Mr buck.

Man that is a bummer that you won't make it next week ddec. This event will be memorable.

Both are great. Caledonia more picturesque I'd say. I think you will enjoy true blue Mr buck.

wish you coulda made this one buddy. could have been epic.

I'm drooling over pics of TB right now. The course looks like it's going to be a lot of fun and definitely camera worthy. I hope the wind is pretty calm next weekend.

These greens I keep hearing about at TB are starting to worry me. I've been hitting the ball pretty well lately, but putting like I have stone hands. I'm going to be spending a ton of time on the putting green the next few days to try and get some feel back.
Sounds like it's time for a new putter. Maybe buck has something a little softer stroking for your stone hands. J/k you'll do great there staples. I think a log of guys will shoot PB across the board.

Sounds like it's time for a new putter. Maybe buck has something a little softer stroking for your stone hands. J/k you'll do great there staples. I think a log of guys will shoot PB across the board.

haha, I've pondered many putters and had multiple shootouts at GS, but the #7 continues to dominate. Next weekend is going to be a blast.

Back