Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisconsin has got to be a BCS laughing stock.

Bucky is up 70- 24. Wtc. This is a team that lost fives games and struggled against Northern Iowa and Utah State.

My gut says Alabama is going to win. But this feels like 2002 to me. It would not surprise me if ND pulls it out. Lou Holtzks head would explode.

It would be worth it just to see Mark May have a mental break every time sweet Lou jabs him with a Pitt-ND reference.

Wow @ Wisconsin. Impressive win tonight.

Wow @ Wisconsin. Impressive win tonight.

I have watched the team all year. See that performance tonight, makes me wonder what the crap they were doing in those 5 losses.

I have watched the team all year. See that performance tonight, makes me wonder what the crap they were doing in those 5 losses.

It's crazy. Funny to see a 5 loss team in the Rose Bowl.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Nebraska doesn't show up for the big games. Oh well!!! The capital one bowl will be fun.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Mumblings of Outback vs. LSU. Will be a slaughter for sure.

Tapped from my S3

It's not funny, but rather stupid.

It is stupid of Penn St and the Ohio St to break NCAA rules and get post season probation. You are right. It was not stupid of the Badgers to take full advantage of it.

Is it just me or is it strange hearing McCoy to Shipply for Texas, again.
Except I wish he was saying Colt to Jaxon...........Case isn't his brother. Jaxon may be better than his brother.

Bring on the Alamo Bowl!

Except I wish he was saying Colt to Jaxon...........Case isn't his brother. Jaxon may be better than his brother.

Bring on the Alamo Bowl!

Pump the brakes.. If OU and KSU both make BCS bowls we are in the cotton bowl

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Great....so LSU can stomp us a new mud hole........can't wait!

I'm thinking UGA to Cotton... LSU to Outback... A&M to Capital One?

Tapped from my S3

Tapped from my S3
Great....we get 2 new mud holes stomped into us now.........how the heck does now a soon to be unranked Texas team get a Cotton Bowl invite? Location based only?

Tapped from my S3

You're right on UGA and A&M, but more likely to see South Carolina in Outback and LSU in Chick-Fil-A bowl.

One thing to watch tonight: Northern Illinois could get up to #16 in the BCS Standings, and if they do, they would steal an at-large BCS spot, most likely from Oklahoma.

Sent from Tapatalk

You're right on UGA and A&M, but more likely to see South Carolina in Outback and LSU in Chick-Fil-A bowl.

One thing to watch tonight: Northern Illinois could get up to #16 in the BCS Standings, and if they do, they would steal an at-large BCS spot, most likely from Oklahoma.

Sent from Tapatalk
Then OU would go to the Cotton?...........oh please God........

Then OU would go to the Cotton?...........oh please God........

Yes, with Texas in the Alamo Bowl based on a projection I read this morning.

Sent from Tapatalk

Crap! I was hoping to go to the Outback or Capital One Bowl and the Orange Bowl. Snooze fest games.

I think the Orange Bowl could be good if NIU doesn't get up to #16 tonight.

Yeah, I can't bring myself to root against them not getting there though. FSU v NIU will be hard to watch. Conference alignments with bowls need to go away.

I'm ok with my Dawgs going to the Cotton. Now to see if I can get tickets.

Yeah, I can't bring myself to root against them not getting there though. FSU v NIU will be hard to watch. Conference alignments with bowls need to go away.

I agree. I think there could be some much more interesting matchup without the tie ins.

Sent from Tapatalk

I think you have it mixed up, USC to Chick-fil-a and LSU to the Outback. Just IMO though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back