Day 1 Prize - 2013 THP Holiday Cheer Event - GolfTEC Full Club Fitting

Entered, of all the prizes this maybe the one that would help my game the most.

Entered, of all the prizes this maybe the one that would help my game the most.

You got this right. I would love to walk away with this one!

I'm still a little confused on the facebook entry but have tweeted and posted on it. Huge thanks to GolfTEC for the awesome Day 1 Prize.

Im in. I love this time of year. Best of luck to everyone!! Thank you THP!

I'm still a little confused on the facebook entry but have tweeted and posted on it. Huge thanks to GolfTEC for the awesome Day 1 Prize.

I made a thread on tagging if that is what you mean. I have actually been doing it without knowing what it was called!

Entered x3! At least i think so...not exactly sure about tagging on facebook.

I made a thread on tagging if that is what you mean. I have actually been doing it without knowing what it was called!

Just saw that, thanks Smalls. Not a big facebook user, so really wasn't sure. haha

Thought there would be more action on this first of @hackersparadise holiday Cheer. @golftec fitting on day one

can't wait to see who wins this bad boy!

I'm in for day 2 of THP and SCOR holiday cheer!

I think day two signups actually start Monday. JB just gave us two signup days on the first one.

A bit early VA. Day 2 starts tomorrow. Tonight's announcement will be for the day 1 prize. Then tomorrow morning day 2 will start and so on and so forth.

All entered for day 1, thanks GolfTEC & THP for the opportunity!!

I think I'm entered. What time is each day open for entry, 12am to 11:59pm? Thanks THP!

I think I'm entered. What time is each day open for entry, 12am to 11:59pm? Thanks THP!

Each morning a new thread will go up for that day's prize. You can enter at that time.

Huh? I think I'm entered too so lets hope we both are entered :D

Might be late, but that's nothing new. Great prize from a great site!

It'd be nice to win something like this. I don't entirely trust golftec so I refuse to spend money there at this time but something like this could really change my mind. Good luck everyone!!

Sweet prize, another reason why THP is great!

Finally, it has started, I'm in!!

Entered!! Good luck all

Back