Day 2 Prize - SCOR Golf - THREE WINNERS

Yep I plan to start hitting the F5 key in about 55 minutes, this is an awesome prize and to think that 3 folks will win it is mindboggling. Good luck all.

Just ordered a pizza, I'm starting to take bets on which will arrive first, the pizza or the winners.

Winners are announced the same time each night guys. 8 pm EST.

OG and I are gonna win these. Club ATV will prevail.

My fingers are crossed. JB won't pick me because of my B1G fanboyness. (I kid...I kid).

Wish there was something to do while I wait. Like find someplace to talk about golf. Oh, wait...

I'm hoping I can cross these SCOR wedges off my Christmas list tonight!!

Good luck everyone!! only 45 more min to go..... I can't wait to see who the winners are.

Love the sig, OG! Hehehe....I'm not gonna lie, I'd love a set of these. My short game has been inconsistent at best and I've pondered SCOR ever since I've joined THP.

So swamped with work forgot about this!!! BOOM

Love the sig, OG! Hehehe....I'm not gonna lie, I'd love a set of these. My short game has been inconsistent at best and I've pondered SCOR ever since I've joined THP.

Thanks JN! You know you got to think positive so I'm visualizing those puppies already in my bag. I think they could actually take 10 years off my age by saving 10 strokes per round off my score!

I have been hoping and praying ALL Day i would lose my bad luck just for tonight and win these wedges! Good luck to everyone though...

From Scor's web site :If you don't find your SCOR4161 Precision Clubs to be all we claim, we'll buy you any other wedge on the market you think you'd like better.

That's an awesome statement !

From Scor's web site :If you don't find your SCOR4161 Precision Clubs to be all we claim, we'll buy you any other wedge on the market you think you'd like better.

That's an awesome statement !

yeah that's some serious confidence!!

Back