THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

Not only did he not flinch when he almost got hit from the folks on the teebox that came within 5 feet of him, he didn't flinch when the ball he just finished hitting went plinko off the tree right in front of him!

That shark has ice veins!! heh

That wasn't ice in his veins, it was bourbon! :D

It appears sensitive VA. Vince is making the trip down to Myrtle, nothing a big bro hug cant fix lol

I guess I should pack now. I don't even know where my golf clubs are LOL.

So pumped for this! Gonna be a long night at work though.....

But ready to tee it up with some great THPers and have a blast in MB!

So pumped for this! Gonna be a long night at work though.....

But ready to tee it up with some great THPers and have a blast in MB!

We will do the first 2 shifts driving so u can maybe catch some shut eye....if u dare

We will do the first 2 shifts driving so u can maybe catch some shut eye....if u dare

Haha! I dont think that to be a wise idea. But I am used to staying up all day so it should be alright. I might squeeze a nap in though. haha

J
I guess I should pack now. I don't even know where my golf clubs are LOL.

Better find them quick buck will leave you in his dust.

Last edited:
I hate packing. I'm going to procrastinate a little longer and clean my clubs for the first time in months.

I'm so jealous of all of you that get to play True Blue this weekend. I'll be wanting to know how many people try to get onto #1 and #4 in 2 shots.

What time are you leaving Friday?

I will be heading out fairly early in the morning. I'll get there in the afternoon and get the condo. I'll PM you my cell number so you can call me when you get in range.

There he goes managing again..

I thought you were chauffeuring us the whole way Deano?

Ha! Someone needs to tweet and THP the way to MB.... May as well be you right

I will be heading out fairly early in the morning. I'll get there in the afternoon and get the condo. I'll PM you my cell number so you can call me when you get in range.

Sounds good buddy. Safe travels and we appreciate the footwork on getting the condo lined up!

I'm so jealous of all of you that get to play True Blue this weekend. I'll be wanting to know how many people try to get onto #1 and #4 in 2 shots.

i know i will try i dunno if i'll be able to! gotta go for the glory!

i know i will try i dunno if i'll be able to! gotta go for the glory!

That's right! I'll be the smart one on the team and you go for it. Haha

Based on the yardage I will probably not be going for it in two, but I would if I thought I could. Maybe we will get a strong backwind.

Gotta get to packing, the golf mobile departs tomorrow at 0700 :waiting:
Cool. Are you heading over early to get a practice round? See you Saturday...

Back