Day 3 Prize - Cleveland 588 RTX Wedges Two Winners

I had a few cleveland wedges a while ago, old old ones. and they were great, I can't imagine how awesome these would be. I love the way they look and I want to be one of the lucky winners!

The contest started on the 2nd. Sunday. That was day 1 of the event. Yesterday was day 2 and today is day 3. Each night at 8pm we announce the winners. Then we start a new thread for the next day.

So after each drawing it is ok to sign up for the next?

The contest started on the 2nd. Sunday. That was day 1 of the event. Yesterday was day 2 and today is day 3. Each night at 8pm we announce the winners. Then we start a new thread for the next day.

so if we entered last night after this thread was created, we're safe? Sorry for the confusion!

Yup...

I am hoping to be the winner and reviewing these with you cookie. I would like very much to compare these to my original 588s.

Almost forgot to sign up, what the crap? LOL

Big thanks to Cleveland and THP!

I had a few cleveland wedges a while ago, old old ones. and they were great, I can't imagine how awesome these would be. I love the way they look and I want to be one of the lucky winners!

I still game some CG11's. Love the a good wedge!

Ya I love the looks of these things. I'm trying to slowly convert my bag in to all Clevelands I think.

Ya I love the looks of these things. I'm trying to slowly convert my bag in to all Clevelands I think.

This would let me finally get rid of the one club in my bag that is not a Cleveland, so i'm right there with ya... Good Luck!!

Entered! Cut it too close today, haha.

Good luck tonight everyone! Another great prize from THP and this time from Cleveland Golf!

Had a busy day but I finally got my entry in... Fingers crossed lol

Good lucky everyone!

Not long now....would love some new Cleveland Wedges!

Another sweet prize today! Shoot, they're all sweet really. Big thanks to THP and Cleveland for tonight's prize! Good luck everyone.

Five minutes and counting...

Getting ready to get my refresh on

Let the fun begin !

Good Luck everyone!

Got my entire family to enter too, their not golfers but their supportive :) the perks of being a kid

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Come on baby! Good luck to everyone!

Looks like this is only a few minutes away!

Two Minutes, good luck to everybody. I just love how THP will make so many people happy over the next few days. Hopefully I'm one of them :) JK

Back