2013 TaylorMade Drivers??

I would think that the compass would interfere with how it sets on the ground and thus make it hard to set up with the face square.

Its fine. They are up everywhere and we are not the ones that posted it. We ask for no watermarked photos and no links to sites that do not honor embargo dates. But if you guys want to speculate on what is coming, have at it in this case.
Is there somewhere I can look up embargo information in the future in case I encounter something like this again? I figured it wasn't a big deal because I saw you in the "People Viewing This Thread" thing and the pictures weren't removed, but I don't want to get THP in trouble anyhow.

Is there somewhere I can look up embargo information in the future in case I encounter something like this again? I figured it wasn't a big deal because I saw you in the "People Viewing This Thread" thing and the pictures weren't removed, but I don't want to get THP in trouble anyhow.

No worries buddy. We will take something down if need be. You can usually assume that unless there is an official release, it is still under embargo. Or you can always shoot myself or GG a message anytime.

No worries buddy. We will take something down if need be. You can usually assume that unless there is an official release, it is still under embargo. Or you can always shoot myself or GG a message anytime.

Perfect. Noted! Thanks, JB!

I would think that the compass would interfere with how it sets on the ground and thus make it hard to set up with the face square.

Don't ever remember the plate causing this on the R11 or s model. I'm sure this would be the same.

isn't that how the R11 sole plate worked? depending on how it sat, the face appeared open, or closed?

Sorry guys but the R1 is confirmed. It is sooooooo ugly! I love Taylormade (just look at my username) but It's gonna be a tough year for me to stay commited. Glad that the R11s will be on sale though. I'm not sure if the RBZ 2.0 is confirmed yet.

Sorry guys but the R1 is confirmed. It is sooooooo ugly! I love Taylormade (just look at my username) but It's gonna be a tough year for me to stay commited. Glad that the R11s will be on sale though. I'm not sure if the RBZ 2.0 is confirmed yet.

It is just RBZ 2. My bet is it is confirmed. That's how they did it with the SuperFast.

Lol, I don't think anyone love taylormade more than me haha, I would play it if it had an all white crown

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Lol, I don't think anyone love taylormade more than me haha, I would play it if it had an all white crown

Im there right with you! Haha

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

I admit, I'm a bit of a Taylormade homer but I can't get into the graphics on the crown. I am really interested in the sole and adjustment possibilities (lie, loft, etc.) though. I guess you could always have someone paint over the graphics, I know there are a couple online places that specialize in painting drivers...

isn't that how the R11 sole plate worked? depending on how it sat, the face appeared open, or closed?
Yea but how would that work with a circle...

I definitely like the trend we're seeing of the OEM's releasing 1 driver head that is capable of many lofts. So many times I've had a 10.5* and wanted to try a 12.0* or a 9.0* in the same club without having to buy it or hit it in a simulator (hard to see actual ball flight sometimes).

I could see how that would be a problem too, but hey taylormade is innovative lol

Inovative yes but I wish they would tone it down some. The Burner 2.0s and R11 were classy looking while being fresh looking. These new ideas are a little too wild for me.

Sergio is featured in a new video on golf.com talking about irons. He is also wearing an interesting hat

OgZP.jpeg

Sergio is featured in a new video on golf.com talking about irons. He is also wearing an interesting hat

OgZP.jpeg

Nice spot there have been some teaser pics on Darren Clarkes and Justin Roses twitter accounts too

I definitely like the trend we're seeing of the OEM's releasing 1 driver head that is capable of many lofts. So many times I've had a 10.5* and wanted to try a 12.0* or a 9.0* in the same club without having to buy it or hit it in a simulator (hard to see actual ball flight sometimes).

totally agree Armygolf , this will be better for the punters buying the club , but maybe not so good for the manufacturer as they will potentially sell less clubs , but at the price a premium driver costs ......they can afford it :act-up:

Haha. I just saw Darren Clarke and Justin Rose tweet about it. Whoopsie.

Back