Tattoos, let's see them!

bridesmaid tattoo.jpg

Satch who and what is that?

Satch who and what is that?

It's from the movie bridesmaids lol,

"it's a mexican drinking worm, that represents wasted."

I was just breaking the ice, my girlfriend and I walked into a tattoo shop today to ponder with the artist, she's going to get a really cool shoulder piece that has purple Jerusalem rose, with pedals that transform into Raven silhouettes. Effing cool!

Satch that is disgusting. Your girlfriend's sounds cool though.

Satch that is disgusting. Your girlfriend's sounds cool though.

lol, yeah that scene cracks me up every time

this is the kind of rose she wants

JerusalemRoseGarden

Just to clear it up, my girlfriend doesn't have an infected Mexican drinking worm on her back hehe, I wouldn't let her get that disgusting thing haha

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

#beastmode = my dad
He'll be 60 next year.

I made him pose one day when I was trying some off camera flash stuff with my camera.

DSC_9597-M.jpg

I'm heavily tattooed but don't have a lot of pictures of them. I was in the Marine Corps for quit a few years and started at 18 and kept them all covered by a shirt for the most part. In 2006 I lost 6 of my guys and had a sleeve drawn in their memory. It was done in pieces over about 2 months, this photo it was still in various shades of healing, scabbed, etc but it's the only full picture I have of it. Now 6 years later it's all even and turned out very good. I get a lot of questions about "where I did my time" though because of it being all black though. When I first started on my upper arms in the mid 90's I was using a lot of color and my body just wouldn't keep it and the color would be gone within a year at best and the black would be the only thing remaining so as I continued on adding to the work I just started going with shades of black.

tattoo.jpg

Edit: I found this one my wife took two or three years ago making fun of my for catching the smallest largemouth minnow in the history of the lake hahaha. They had all evened out by this time but still not a great picture. I guess I need to photograph them all at some point.

imagejpeg_2_6.jpg

I'm bored right now, so I guess I'll post mine too.... got these both done about 13 yrs ago.
DSC00380_zpsc4c55887.jpg

I want to post mine but they are sleeves and it's a pita to photo properly

Add try and add some life to this thread.
Here are my tattoos as of now.

Don't mind the bad pic taking on my part. It does make the tattoos look just a little sloppy. And my back tattoo is far from done.
2013-03-17_13-50-10_282_zps53fd3bba.jpg

2013-03-17_13-50-43_863_zps8921a32b.jpg

2013-03-12_12-14-19_5_zps944311eb.jpg

I dont have any either, but cant imagine what that would cost. At least 3 pairs of gold pants, a Heisman, & 3 game used jerseys.

Funny dude! Maybe have to throw in a sweater vest too!

208675_469627006442357_584339380_n.jpg

My most recent, got em' last night.ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21364743394.630277.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21364743412.866694.jpg

Just tap it in...Just tap it in.

y5u6a2a8.jpg

yquhemuq.jpg

Left shoulder is my clan mark, MacLennan. The motto is Dum spiro spero, which translates to while I breathe, I hope.

Right shoulder is a little nod to both my Irish heritage and my fondness for a well known Irish tipple...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bumping this back up, finished with the sleeve. I need to get some pics of the whole arm soon.

u5epesy7.jpg

My only, it's on my right shoulder. I'm not religious but a friend had drawn it and I really liked it.

erujavar.jpg

One if my three, and my favorite. Got this at 15 years old, right after finishing up building my '74 Dart SE.

Came across this thread today. Yesterday I got the following done. 5 hours and 10 minutes total time in the chair. I've a Celtic type dragon on my left leg and japanese fighting fish on my right arm. Already having thoughts on my right leg along the lines of a phoenix and chinese dragon rising out of flames.

1 hour in:

Halfway point:

Finished:

That's awesome.

Awesome guys .. I have one in a very private private spot . Will try and post if ok ?

Back