THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

I hate packing. I'm going to procrastinate a little longer and clean my clubs for the first time in months.
hahahaha :act-up: .. that sounds familiar

Packed and loaded. If anyone else is getting there early, pm for cell # and we can tee it up. I think our condo is 13-B

Cool. Are you heading over early to get a practice round? See you Saturday...

At least one round at TB, will play twice somewhere.

That's right! I'll be the smart one on the team and you go for it. Haha

are you calling me dumb? thats not nice teammate! lol

Wonder if the Champs are starting to feel a little pressure.

are you calling me dumb? thats not nice teammate! lol

Nah, never! Me playing safe is the smart thing to do then you go for it and try for the birdie or eagle! Now that's smart. :)

I gotta figure out which clubs to game for the day. I just got my i20 irons back from adjustment and hit them on the range tonight. :good: They are definitely in the bag. Been hitting the Classic 290 better than the G20 driver lately, so that is settled. Maybe a mix of wedges for tight and soft lies/sand. I hit my mashies better than the G20 hybrid... I presume the 14 club max rule is in effect :wink: ...

At least one round at TB, will play twice somewhere.
Nice. I wish I could come down too but working this week and have an engagement on Friday night must attend -- I'll be hitting the road early Saturday to get to the event...

Safe travels to everyone hitting the road in the next few days

Oh and I know this is a shot in the dark but if anyone has the j40 driver, woods or hybrids in stiff and u don't mind, please bring them along

Safe travels everyone that's heading down tomorrow.
Looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday!

Gotta be up in 4.5 hours tomorrow is gonna suck! Darn SOA season finale. Can't wait to see beautiful myrtle beach for the first time tomorrow. Really looking forward to this trip and invitational.

Gotta be up in 4.5 hours tomorrow is gonna suck! Darn SOA season finale. Can't wait to see beautiful myrtle beach for the first time tomorrow. Really looking forward to this trip and invitational.

That's an early start buddy. Be safe.

i know i will try i dunno if i'll be able to! gotta go for the glory!

With your length, I expect you to go at both of them!

Based on the yardage I will probably not be going for it in two, but I would if I thought I could. Maybe we will get a strong backwind.

We played the 6300 yard tees in the Morgan Cup, made both holes just under 500 yards that play shorter by cutting off some distance on the left side, so it's feasible. You have to carry more water to get home in 2 on #4, but if you hit a good drive, you should have a shorter shot into the green in 2 than on #1.

Drive safe everyone,

Heading out. What's up with this rain?

Heading out. What's up with this rain?

The forecast has been shifting all week. We're at a 30% chance for Saturday, which isn't too bad. Temperature should be great though.

The rain forecast has seemingly changed daily. I like our chances, though.

Safe travels lefty, see ya Saturday

Safe travels everyone. I know you will all have a great time.

Safe travels to everyone leaving today! I wish I could leave today too.

Geez! Jealous of everyone who is leaving early for this and getting in some golf before Saturday. Safe travels to everyone and see you Friday PM or Saturday AM.

With your length, I expect you to go at both of them!

We played the 6300 yard tees in the Morgan Cup, made both holes just under 500 yards that play shorter by cutting off some distance on the left side, so it's feasible. You have to carry more water to get home in 2 on #4, but if you hit a good drive, you should have a shorter shot into the green in 2 than on #1.

I played True Blue from the back tees (the set in front of the tips). No. 1 played about 600 yards, and it seemed to go on forever. If I remember correctly, I hit my tee shot a little to the right, which made the hole play longer. I hit a long drive, a solid 5W, and was still left with a 9i into that hole.

With that said, I will try to take two big swings on Saturday and see how far I can get.

I did reach No.4 in two, but I was on the incorrect side of the green and three-putted for my par.

Back