The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. It strikes home so hard when this craziness affected a long time friend. I played many a round of golf with this fellow, who lost his wife in such a senseless way. What is the world coming to? Tomorrow is not promised and we sould be thankful for today.

Sorry to hear, Gray and KB. That just sucks.

Thanks guys. It strikes home so hard when this craziness affected a long time friend. I played many a round of golf with this fellow, who lost his wife in such a senseless way. What is the world coming to? Tomorrow is not promised and we sould be thankful for today.

Well said, Bill. What a tragic and senseless event.

Amen buddy. I'm thinking about you guys for sure.

This was so difficult for me to read. So sorry hear about your dear friend, Kelly & Bill. Prayers sent to your friend's family & to you.

TAP OG/KB, that is just horrific. Makes my post not worth posting, just can't imagine that...so sorry.

OG and Kelly our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family. Tragic

OG, Kelly - wow, that's horrifying. My thoughts are with you and all those affected.

Kelly & Bill, I'm so sorry to hear this. That's horrific, sad and shocking.

Very sorry to hear this OG and KB. I just don't know what the world is coming to. Such a senseless crime.

Thoughts and prayers OG and KB. Really sorry to hear that

So, Jenn's best friend messages me telling me "you were always her One". Man this is hard I can't imagine how it would be if I spent a lifetime with her. I don't know if I'm strong enough I go to the funeral. Going to be a tough day tomorrow.

So, Jenn's best friend messages me telling me "you were always her One". Man this is hard I can't imagine how it would be if I spent a lifetime with her. I don't know if I'm strong enough I go to the funeral. Going to be a tough day tomorrow.

Thinking about you. That is going to be tough, you can do it.

Keep strong, Bullfrog.

Give me a shout if you need to chat, buddy.

Stay strong brother! Let the emotions guide you. And remember you have a lifetime to reflect on your memories with Jenn

J- if you need to chat bro, hit me up.

So sorry Bullfrog. You have been and will continue to be in our thoughts.

So sorry you're going through this. We're all family here, if you need to talk call.
I've never been through something like this but I can listen.

Tough day in the rant section, KB & OG so sorry to hear about your friend, and in such a senseless manner as well.

Bullfrog I hope you make it through tomorrow and each day after that, sending positive vibes and strength your way!

My rant of the day:

Though I rarely listen, why, exactly do we need to hear 911 tapes? I understand they are public record, but what value do they provide the general public? It's nothing but greedy news outlets trying to drive traffic/viewership through morbid curiosity.

If the police are asking the public to listen in hopes for some sort of clue, fine. But otherwise, I don't care to hear some of the worst experiences people face. Have some respect and decency.

Terrible to read these things happening...thoughts are with you and everyone involved...terrible..leaves me speechless. Cannot imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back