2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about lodging, how did you that went with your significant other decide which other couple to room with?

I think the first question to ask is "Swing?".

In all seriousness everyone involved in the MC seems like good people. I don't doubt me and my (by that time) wife will have any issue rooming with any one of these guys.

In all seriousness everyone involved in the MC seems like good people. I don't doubt me and my (by that time) wife will have any issue rooming with any one of these guys.

The tendency is to put couples together anyway, plus if she has no interest in golf there is plenty for them to do

I have a question about lodging, how did you that went with your significant other decide which other couple to room with?
Not that this isn't important but it's a long way off. We had the rooming dialed in last year and will do the same this year.

Think it was primarily based on arrival/departure dates. Better to team up with someone on e same days as you to avoid paying for a 2 bedroom villa by yourself for just one couple.

My wife and David's fiancé, Regina, really hit it off so I know we are trying to share a villa again.

This^^^ but I have to say this hurts a little Cookie. JK

Not that this isn't important but it's a long way off. We had the rooming dialed in last year and will do the same this year.

Thanks to you. You really did a ton to help us get situated buddy.

That's hilarious. :laughing:

I'm hoping some Invitational folks will come in afterward and give their thoughts on a course that will be an integral part of the 2013 Morgan Cup

Nerfny and I shared a villa with a tall canadian and someone from Ohio.

Way to keep it on topic forum leader.

Love seeing a company like Bstone support us Hackers.

I'm really pulling for the Bridgestone fitting for me and my friends at my club in the Holiday Contest. I'd invite you guys as well but you're already going to get it done!

Great news guys! best of luck..

Yea, Cookie, what's up? I thought we were going to share my first MC trip together but now you're bringing your wife? I think we all 3 need to sit down and talk this out............

Yea, Cookie, what's up? I thought we were going to share my first MC trip together but now you're bringing your wife? I think we all 3 need to sit down and talk this out............

Hahaha, trying to stay on topic but it is cheaper for me to take the wife to SC than to fly her to Ireland to see Regina.

Chunky: also looking forward to the thoughts that are playing it this weekend for the first time. For the MC'ers going this weekend, what a great opportunity to get a taste of it so everything is not so new come July.

That all sounds great guys, thanks for the info.

I know it's a long way off but I can't stop dreaming about July!!!

Freddie did an amazing job setting this up last year. Just wanted to bump and mention again.

I know Mike posted his yesterday, but I got a little letter in the mail today as well. So cool that Bridgestone is starting their staffers off like this. This process blows and re-blows my mind on a daily basis.

Spoiler
Bridgestone.jpg

Bridgestone-1.jpg

I just went through the online ball fitting again and it recommend the 330RX:
b330rx-10.gif

I can't wait to go get a dozen and start practicing!!!

Same here, but I'd like to test also the RXS. But online fitter said B330-RX, so need to go with that :D

Cool to see them pairing up. It's a good match IMO.

That is so freaking cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back