Zenger

Gunga... Gunga Galooga
Reaction score
Handicap
CDGA 1.7
Non made for shafts. Heavier the better lmk what you have

Thanks thp

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

I have a nike sq sumo 5 wood (stiff 70g) i might be getting rid of fairly soon. Ill letcha know if youre interested.

I have a pulled Aldila NV 85 S hybrid shaft that is 39.5 inches, don't remember which one it came out of but it was a Titleist 585 if your intereasted let me know I have no use for it

I have a nike sq sumo 5 wood (stiff 70g) i might be getting rid of fairly soon. Ill letcha know if youre interested.

Thanks but looking for 3 wood length

I have a pulled Aldila NV 85 S hybrid shaft that is 39.5 inches, don't remember which one it came out of but it was a Titleist 585 if your intereasted let me know I have no use for it

I'll measure or look up to see if that'll work. 85 grams ?
I have a brand new V2 .335 74g x-flex shaft. CHEAP.
Any more information about this ? Who makes the v2 ? Thanks

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

NV says 85 I took it as that what it weighs its a stiff shaft

Also have a pulled UST IROD shaft 41" with a .350 tip Stiff flex, have no idea what it weighs it's called hybrid fairway

Last edited:
might have a 4 wood shaft i could sell?

Last edited:
NV says 85 I took it as that what it weighs its a stiff shaft

OK I'm interested pm pics please ?

Also have a pulled UST IROD shaft 41" with a .350 tip Stiff flex, have no idea what it weighs it's called hybrid fairway

350 no go ty though

might have a 4 wood shaft i could sell?

Specs ?

I have a brand new Graffaloy Epic for a 3W in Stiff. Kind of a metallic blue with black graphics / pin striping.

Not sure I'm reading the spec sheet right, looks like 87g to me (http://www.grafalloy.com/newsite/index.php?option=com_content&task=article&id=24&j=pro)

This was going to be part of a project and the project fell apart.

I am open to trades.

Is it uncut ? Tip?
Thanks

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

The tp matrix hd shaft for the r9 fairways, not sure on specs. Has a tm tip.

Zenger , I'll pay it forward , More Gooder gave me a grip I was looking to buy and this shaft would probably stand in the spare bag for who knows how long, so pm me your address and I'll send it to you and if it doesn't work for you maybe some you know can use it

It is .335. I don't know what cut/uncut means.
Is it stock length from factory? You usually have to cut it yourself if you order from the factory

Zenger , I'll pay it forward , More Gooder gave me a grip I was looking to buy and this shaft would probably stand in the spare bag for who knows how long, so pm me your address and I'll send it to you and if it doesn't work for you maybe some you know can use it
Good for you, hitman!

It is .335. I don't know what cut/uncut means.
Has it been cut to length yet?

And I'm very interested. What you looking for? Golf balls? $$$? A 2mashie?

The tp matrix hd shaft for the r9 fairways, not sure on specs. Has a tm tip.

I've never pulled a Tip before, I'd rather not mess with it at this time. Thanks for trying though appreciate it!

I've never pulled a Tip before, I'd rather not mess with it at this time. Thanks for trying though appreciate it!
Its the same as pulling it out of a club head

Thanks. No, it has not been cut. It has a glued on set of installation instructions at the butt (this would ultimately be covered by the grip so no concerns about glue residue) otherwise it is pristine/new.

I don't have anything particular in mind re trades. I'm pretty open to ideas. What kind of balls do you have? What is the lie / loft on the Mashie? Any wedges? You can PM me if you'd like to take this part off line.

Thanks. No, it has not been cut. It has a glued on set of installation instructions at the butt (this would ultimately be covered by the grip so no concerns about glue residue) otherwise it is pristine/new.

I don't have anything particular in mind re trades. I'm pretty open to ideas. What kind of balls do you have? What is the lie / loft on the Mashie? Any wedges? You can PM me if you'd like to take this part off line.

Balls, I've got some duos, bstone yellow RX, and bsyone 330 black, madhie is 18° everything standard, wedges I've got a 52 and 56° 588 in satin all standard loft lie length.

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Back