The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL the pimp and his two hoes.

Too funny. That whole area was a dump. Between Cheeks, the night walkers stealing food at the Super 8, and the dude with all the boils, serving me my coffee at Tim Hortons, I felt like I was in a Hitchcock flick.

Smalls, touché

JMan, hi.

JRod, hi.

JeffMO, hi.

Can't complain my brother, you?

Alive and kickin', it's all I shoot for anymore. Just trying to navigate this crazy ass world.

Too funny. That whole area was a dump. Between Cheeks, the night walkers stealing food at the Super 8, and the dude with all the boils, serving me my coffee at Tim Hortons, I felt like I was in a Hitchcock flick.

That strip mall was amazing. Everything a guy could need in 100 feet.

Pot Store, Nudie bar, and a tattoo parlor.

Hi Jess, how goes the beers I saw you partaking if this evening?

Alive and kickin', it's all I shoot for anymore. Just trying to navigate this crazy ass world.

I hear you dude. Work is killing me but the pay increase is well worth it for now.

Hi Jess, how goes the beers I saw you partaking if this evening?

Well they were more of a tasting enjoyment but turned into a drink fest. They are going down easy peasy.

I hear you dude. Work is killing me but the pay increase is well worth it for now.

Yeah, you've seemingly been one busy soul lately. Pay bumps are always a nice thing though!

Well they were more of a tasting enjoyment but turned into a drink fest. They are going down easy peasy.

Nicely done sir. Always a good night, and way the hell better than the 5.00 ones I had last night! Ha!

That strip mall was amazing. Everything a guy could need in 100 feet.

Pot Store, Nudie bar, and a tattoo parlor.

I was telling some guys at work about that today. I think there was a guns and ammo store next to that strip mall, if I remember correctly. I wonder how many paychecks have been blown in that strip mall on a Friday night? LOL/

Nicely done sir. Always a good night, and way the hell better than the 5.00 ones I had last night! Ha!

Dude ain't that the truth. I thought 15 buck for a dozen was much but after my $10 buzz, I have no complaints.

I was telling some guys at work about that today. I think there was a guns and ammo store next to that strip mall, if I remember correctly. I wonder how many paychecks have been blown in that strip mall on a Friday night? LOL/

In Dayton? A lot.

Dude ain't that the truth. I thought 15 buck for a dozen was much but after my $10 buzz, I have no complaints.

I had 3 Bud Lights last night on 15.00, I felt like I got hosed something fierce. But, at that thing, I needed SOME type of alcohol.

Those widemouth Miller Lite bottlecans are sure nice.

Hhhhhhaaaawwwwkkkkk!!!

Hello Jesse James Morris.

You are one sly little devil.

I'm tired. It was me and the boy all day today and we went non-stop.

Nice man, I bet it felt good to spend a little father son time. You can't get the opportunity back, might as well enjoy it!

Those widemouth Miller Lite bottlecans are sure nice.
Yes, they are. Love those. Perfect for the golf course as well.

Nice man, I bet it felt good to spend a little father son time. You can't get the opportunity back, might as well enjoy it!
\

Heck yea buddy. It was a good day for sure.

Yes, they are. Love those. Perfect for the golf course as well.

Only problem is that there is 4oz more beer per ban/cottle and I drink them just as fast. That's not really a problem though I guess.

Good to hear hawk.

\

Heck yea buddy. It was a good day for sure.

Only problem is that there is 4oz more beer per ban/cottle and I drink them just as fast. That's not really a problem though I guess.
I run in to the same issue. But they go down so fast.

Poison Ivy!!

We watched the UFC. Not bad for free fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back