Your height and the length of your putter?

5'11 and 33 inch putter

5'8" 34" putter

6-0' and I use a 34" putter, which I was fitted for!

Beginning to sound like "Land of The Giants" here.

I'm 6'2" putter is 35" but I think I'd like longer. I should really get fit for one though and find out definitively what would be best.

5'11" 34.5"

5'11 - 37 inch : I have a bad back, so I'm alot more upright like Seemore says and it really improved my game.

But I need a new putter, I don't know if i should go with a 36 Spider S 150 buckish? or a Seemore 350 buckaroos.. Thats alot for a putter

6 feet and game a 34" putter. I think I am going longer this winter though, I have to get fitted and stick with something definite. I switch putters whenever I feel like I need a change of pace and while it helps short term it kills me over the long haul.

6ft, 35".

5'11 , 34 inch putter

6'1 use a 33" putter.

5'10" and 35"

5'8" and 34"

Well one thing to notice with this thread is how varied it is! I'm noticing a lot more taller putter than I thought I would see though (35" and above)

Junior Putters

Junior Putters

Anyone ever considered putting one in the bag? I'm on the short side (5'6) and my current putter feels very, very long. It's the strongest part of my game and I rarely <2 a green, but I feel like I would get a better feel for the ball with a much shorter putter.

Thoughts?

Why not just cut one down?

I've thought on that too. I wouldn't think it worth it to have mine cut down though. It's nothing special and would probably cost more to cut down than I paid for it, haha.

Platform shoes?

Anyone ever considered putting one in the bag? I'm on the short side (5'6) and my current putter feels very, very long. It's the strongest part of my game and I rarely <2 a green, but I feel like I would get a better feel for the ball with a much shorter putter.

Thoughts?

Depends on how much you bend over when you putt. I am 5'7" and use a 34" putter.

I've thought on that too. I wouldn't think it worth it to have mine cut down though. It's nothing special and would probably cost more to cut down than I paid for it, haha.
It's quite easy to do it yourself, actually.

But on another note, have you ever been fit for a putter?

Yeah I'm 5'8" and I use a 33.5.

Back