The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm slow.

Yea buddy, that was a good conversation. You were a great roommate aside from the whole taking too long in the bathroom thing :p
hahahaha...I have never in my life seen a dude take this long in a bathroom. I am the one with product in my hair. I remember how badly I had to hold a poo one morning.

hahahaha...I have never in my life seen a dude take this long in a bathroom. I am the one with product in my hair. I remember how badly I had to hold a poo one morning.

To be fair, that's what I was doing most of the time. Quit making me quote your posts to read them!

To be fair, that's what I was doing most of the time. Quit making me quote your posts to read them!

Dude, just click and drag your mouse over the top of his post.

BTW, One-T this is hilarious!

hahaha...that was such a long getting ready time.
Dude, just click and drag your mouse over the top of his post.

BTW, One-T this is hilarious!
haha..I wont do it anymore.

It sort of hurt my ego. I never thought I was slow!

1-Tee trolling this joint up this morning.

I just realised that now that it is exam season, I have been wearing the same clothes for the last three days. Oops.

I just realised that now that it is exam season, I have been wearing the same clothes for the last three days. Oops.

Have you not gone home?

did you really just call me a troll? Who the eff are you?

Haha, the white texts caused quite the stir. I liked it though, it added an element of surprise every time I saw you posted

think he was kidding

Let me add feisty to One-T adjectives today.........Ha!
well, to be fair...I have never called someone a troll unless they were trolling. Glad you all can have a laugh this morning.

if someone has a problem with me, I have made plenty of room in my PM box.

well, to be fair...I have never called someone a troll unless they were trolling. Glad you all can have a laugh this morning.

if someone has a problem with me, I have made plenty of room in my PM box.

Sorry for calling you a troll. i was kidding.

I love a good mystery. A good ole whodunit. Has to have a conspiracy theory.

Wow....now let's add sensitive! LOL! I think he was kidding T!

I might PM OneT. Just because I enjoy conversing with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back