Guilty Pleasure - Food

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What is your guilty pleasure as it relates to food? I have so many it is even hard to list, but lately when I really want to indulge, its ice cream. I just have to have some good quality ice cream. Donuts are another for me (Thanks Atlgolfer). Food is a passion for both GG and myself and we have certain things that we truly love, but have to do in moderation.

Rocky Road ice cream and raw chocolate chip cookie dough. Oh my.

Poutine.

Chipotle.

...and for GG, Burgers with eggs on them.

Amazing combo!!!

For me it's ice cream. Luckily they have great frozen yogurt flavours now, so I've switched to that. Little easier on the body.

Being diabetic, I have to watch what I eat, but when I want to really indulge myself, I head for Cinnabon and grab the biggest roll I can find.
Then I shoot up with the insulin.

I'm with you JB, there are so many foods that I just love chowing down on. I'm not really sure if I would call any of them guilty though because I can come up with a valid reason as to why each of them is amazing and a necessity to my life!

I would have to go with Burgers primarily... it's something I use to judge wherever I go. What can you make out of an affordable meal?

Amazing combo!!!

For me it's ice cream. Luckily they have great frozen yogurt flavours now, so I've switched to that. Little easier on the body.

They may as well green light the thing as soon as the menu opens. It's an absolute must.

I'm also a sucker for ice cream. Nothing like a good old cup of vanilla ice cream.

Queso. I need to be restrained if I am anywhere near the stuff.

Chocolate for me. Although lately I have been enjoying snacking on marshmallows!

Onion Rings here.

Oooooh, thats a good one. Me too, the little hole in the wall mexican joints around here have a white queso that is just bad-arse...sooooooo good.

They may as well green light the thing as soon as the menu opens. It's an absolute must.

I'm also a sucker for ice cream. Nothing like a good old cup of vanilla ice cream.

Pub here has a "breakfast burger".

1/2 lbs of beef
1 egg
1 breakfast sausage patty
4 strips of bacon
and jalapeno cheddar cheese

OMG.

1/2 lbs of beef
1 egg
4 strips of bacon

OMG.

You sir just blew my mind. Can you bring that to a THP Event for me if I say please really nicely?

Chocolate Creme Oreos

Fries/hashbrowns/homefries, and red meat are my guilty pleasures.

EDIT: Oh and homemade jalapeno poppers. :act-up:

It,s gotta be Cold Stone Creamery. I love the cake and shake. It,s a milkshake made w/ cake batter ice cream and big pieces of yellow cake. Oh my Lord so delicious and so bad for ya. Oh yeah, a good thin crust pizza too,cant refuse it

You sir just blew my mind. Can you bring that to a THP Event for me if I say please really nicely?

If I ever get a chance to come to one, I'll be sure to package a couple.

Edit: Don't go often for obvious reasons, but I'll try to remember to grab a picture next time I'm there.

1/2 lbs of beef
1 egg
4 strips of bacon

OMG.

Holy carp. That sausage patty takes it to an epic level.

I had one called "The continental" a few nights ago. It was awesome.

First an foremost for me always was and still is Ice Cream. I can eat a container while waching one tv show. There's a ice cream shop by me that has the best and also great prices. My favorite fom them is Vanilla mixed with reses peanut butter cups and blended together, Only big problem is that my daughter has basketball practice that causes me to pass it everytime we go and I am always stopping in. lol

Holy carp. That sausage patty takes it to an epic level.

I had one called "The continental" a few nights ago. It was awesome.

The normal burger on the menu doesn't have it listed, but being a pub you can basically add anything you want.

Not sure I have one, but Queso might be as close as it gets. My favorite snack is grapes.

As a self proclaimed fat arse,....there are a lot!

Queso.....sometimes I just wanna go in and order a huge bowl and have a beer....mmmmmm
Cheddar Cheese Goldfish........I can eat those till I cant stand it.
Chic-fil-A....I can't drive by without having one
Shamrock Shakes from McDonalds (Thanks JB) when they were making them last year I had a least one a week.
This time of year I love Summer Sausage, slices of cheese on a cracker

Dang I need to go eat dinner

Kemps Chocolate Ice Cream (local company) and double stuff oreos! Hello, those dbl stuff oreos are the bomb!

I have to add filet mignon. It is by far (imho) the best cut of meat on the planet. It's a little expensive but so good that we rarely ever eat any other steak. I marinade it with "Lea and Perrins" and a little bit of McCormick Onion and Garlic seasoning or something like that. That's it. Toss it on the grill, 6 minutes each side and you are set. Never ever eat filet mignon with a steak sauce. Try it, it's awesome!

Back