Team Callaway - Special Honorary Captain

WOW! The things that THP is able to give its members is incredible.

Holy crap that's awesome

Gotta insert the wow video again.

I would already be nervous going into this thing and now this. I would be shaking like a leaf.

you lucky rats.. playing golf with the greatest people on earth was enough. and to add a full set of clubs free, and to meet Annika? holy crap.

Jeez....this place never ceases to amaze me.
I am so jealous of the Morgan Cuppers that I can hardly see straight.

This event just went to another level!

Im in between pissed and elated, haha. Welcome Honorary captain Annika, your shortest non-family fan is amongst us!

Wow this is huge for the Morgan Cup & THP!!! Absolutely unreal!!

Craziness !

Wow. This is incredibly awesome! What an experience!

<jaw dropped>

That is really cool. What a nice surprise.

This is so awesome! Callaway is stepping up huge and you Callaway staffers are some lucky guys! Holy crap that is so cool!

This is so awesome! Callaway is stepping up huge and you Callaway staffers are some lucky guys! Holy crap that is so cool!

Let me give this dude a pat on the back. He was with me when we got the call about this on the golf course. He knew it was coming and was able to stay quiet about it and let everybody get the surprise at the same time.

Thanks TTD. It means a lot.

It still hasn't sunk in that she is somehow part of an event I am in.

This is so AWESOME!!!! Absoulutely incredible!!! Congrats to the Callaway team and way to go THP in getting this done!!!

Josh, did you ever picture your dream becoming this big, that golf legends get involved?

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Congrats Callaway staffers. Very cool

BOOMMMMMM! That,s effin THP for ya! Bringin out the ole 59,holy crap! I,m excited and im not even in it.

Josh, did you ever picture your dream becoming this big, that golf legends get involved?

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I didnt JR. That is a testament to what last year did to bring this event to what it is. The captains last year were so incredible and GolferGal was so incredible that they brought this to what it is now.

I didnt JR. That is a testament to what last year did to bring this event to what it is. The captains last year were so incredible and GolferGal was so incredible that they brought this to what it is now.

Tip of the THP hat to all involved, past, present and future.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

This is amazing! I will hopefully be able to pick my jaw off the ground in a few minutes.... Congrats to everybody going to the Morgan cup and especially Team Callaway!

Let me give this dude a pat on the back. He was with me when we got the call about this on the golf course. He knew it was coming and was able to stay quiet about it and let everybody get the surprise at the same time.

Thanks TTD. It means a lot.

Not a problem! It was extremely hard not to tell though! This was just so cool and I wanted to tell everyone, especially since we had a Cally staffer there this weekend ( sorry Buck!) but I did my best and its so cool to see that everyone thought it was as cool as I thought it was.

Back