The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night Breakfast, 4th meal, Brunch, or whatever the time of day it ended up to be was always the best food ever back in the day!

I'm having my night liquid meal right now.. Yuengers!

I've seen that mentioned several times in other threads, putting on the list.

Yuengling is beauty. A nice change from the standard beers for the same price.

Everyone at the Ohio Tour Stop was drinking Yuengling. I am a simple guy and couldn't get a High Life to save my damn life!

Ying-Ling... There ya go buddy.

Simple enough. Though the last time I drank a weird beer that everyone was raving about, it was Red Stripe, which tasted like a Jamaican dude had soaked their feet in. And it pissed me off that I paid for that.

Not looking awesome right now.. I need to get a few things dialed in first... Like flying without ripping my hair out.

Ah. I was gonna say, I would let you buy me one of these Ying-Ling things. That's the only way I will ever drink one, is if someone buys it for me.

Ah. I was gonna say, I would let you buy me one of these Ying-Ling things. That's the only way I will ever drink one, is if someone buys it for me.

I'm sure we'll see each other in '13 dude.. You'll be drinking a free one for sure.

I have 2 vacation days left this year. Do I go conservative and use them before the 21st or get cocky and use them after the 21st? Serious pondering here......

I have 2 vacation days left this year. Do I go conservative and use them before the 21st or get cocky and use them after the 21st? Serious pondering here......

I'd tell you to come to Ohio, but that would be foolish.

How's the weather looking for tomorrow? GOLF man.. GOLF!

Ill be back in Texas the night of the 21st.. save them for after Christmas so we can do some weekday golfing

Next Tuesday and Wednesday look like REALLY good golfing days. 60's and sunny.

Ill be back in Texas the night of the 21st.. save them for after Christmas so we can do some weekday golfing
Assuming we are still here..............right?

Weather is looking good for the end of this week Dan, but I have a trip down to Austin scheduled for family so not looking like golf for me this week.

Assuming we are still here..............right?

Weather is looking good for the end of this week Dan, but I have a trip down to Austin scheduled for family so not looking like golf for me this week.

Thats why cookie skipped out on us.. knew I wouldnt be back before the world ended :alien:

Cookie when I come home you actually have to showup to the course.. no excuses this time dude

I gave Nate my days off for the rest of the year. Working the week of Christmas but off 12/31 and 1/1. Would love to make something happen man.

Thats why cookie skipped out on us.. knew I wouldnt be back before the world ended :alien:

Hell, if the world's ending I can just quit my job now and go golf everyday, right?

And when it doesn't end, Nate will really have a full house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back