Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased this one:

cleveland-golf-hybrid-stand-bag-steel-2.jpg

And I couldn't be happier with it. Have yet to take it out walking yet. Three rounds using a cart.
Kim Kardashian of stand bags... that things got some backseat.

I really like that 588 one too.

Yeah that 588 bag is wicked.. I thought long and hard on that one, but didn't like the minimal dividers on it.

Can't wait to see which one you go with dude!

I'll be sure to let you know. Probably get one around Christmas time.

Pondering Cleveland's new irons for 2013

Spoiler
Cleveland+VAS+Irons+792+-+Worst+Golf+Club+Ever+-+CaddyDigest.jpg

Pondering Cleveland's new irons for 2013

Spoiler
Cleveland+VAS+Irons+792+-+Worst+Golf+Club+Ever+-+CaddyDigest.jpg

Haha those are sweet! My friend gamed those. I couldn't do anything but hit shanks with those

Missed out on the Mizzy MP-T11 wedges (52,56,60) I bid on. Sold for 127.50. Entered my top bid for 125.00. Total DOH! Oh well.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Thinking I am gonna put some KBS tour S+ in my prototypes. Gotta keep the cost down. But now do I just go chrome or put the black nickel in there...

Some serious ponders in here before hitting the sack, but that purple has to be passed.

All ponder aside...gave up on it and grabbed a couple ATV's with one on the way to complete the threesome for a buck 30 all said and done. Still have Scor and the RTX on the mind though.

sorry bro, you're stuck with the beautiful offerings of Cleveland golf

Maybe he could put Cleveland headcovers on them. I bet Canadan is a headcovers on his irons kind of guy.

RBZ 14.5 with a 7x gram x-flex white tie..

Last edited:
Thinking I am gonna put some KBS tour S+ in my prototypes. Gotta keep the cost down. But now do I just go chrome or put the black nickel in there...

I think that's a great choice for you buddy. Man oh man do those black nickel shafts look sick too!

sorry bro, you're stuck with the beautiful offerings of Cleveland golf

Sorry? Cleveland is going to be amazing!!! But that's a couple months away. I'm a tinkerer.

I think that's a great choice for you buddy. Man oh man do those black nickel shafts look sick too!

If I were to ever change out the shafts in my Ci11s (unlikely, I love the 90s) I'd get the Tours in black. A blackout iron set...so sessy.

If I were to ever change out the shafts in my Ci11s (unlikely, I love the 90s) I'd get the Tours in black. A blackout iron set...so sessy.

Everything has to be race with you doesnt it Nate....haha Those would look SICK! I really love the black nickel shafts. They look awesome.

That really would look incredible!! And then some crazy colour grips hahaha -- Seriously though, red ferrules, red grips? Accent that thing like crazy!

Everything has to be race with you doesnt it Nate....haha Those would look SICK! I really love the black nickel shafts. They look awesome.

Hahaha, once you go Black, right? :alien:

That really would look incredible!! And then some crazy colour grips hahaha -- Seriously though, red ferrules, red grips? Accent that thing like crazy!

That would be exactly what I would do...I have the red ferrules already, some red grips...boom, that would be awesome.

slight FIFY :alien:

Hahaha, I'd let you hit them at least...:act-up:

Man I have so many mixed emotions on my next set of irons! I am leaning really heavy towards the Ping I20 or Bridgestone J40. KellyBo is slowly selling me on the Pings as she is showing me proof in the pudding. Not saying I will hit them as well however I got a feeling they may be the chosen ones. Choices choices choices :confused2:.

Man I have so many mixed emotions on my next set of irons! I am leaning really heavy towards the Ping I20 or Bridgestone J40. KellyBo is slowly selling me on the Pings as she is showing me proof in the pudding. Not saying I will hit them as well however I got a feeling they may be the chosen ones. Choices choices choices :confused2:.

So you've hit both sets, right, OG?

So you've hit both sets, right, OG?

I had a couple weeks with the Bridgestone J40 irons and I believe the 5 - PW would be an awesome set. I've hit KB's pings a few times and although they are fit for her, they do have a great feel about them. Both are a great looking and versatile set of irons IMO so it basically comes down to the forgiveness factor. Heck I'm acting like a woman now going back and forth with my decisions :eek:) jk KB

White Tie is a little higher launching, right? I can tell you from my initial range sessions, the 14.5 RBZ head is not high launching, so don't put a low launching shaft in there unless you want to only hit low bullets off the tee.

Sent from Tapatalk

Good weighting for an x for you I think buddy. Why the white tie?

White Tie is a little higher launching, right? I can tell you from my initial range sessions, the 14.5 RBZ head is not high launching, so don't put a low launching shaft in there unless you want to only hit low bullets off the tee.

Sent from Tapatalk

I hit the RBZ tour with a DI-6 in it a couple months back and thought it got WAY up.. What were you hitting in it?

I hit the RBZ tour with a DI-6 in it a couple months back and thought it got WAY up.. What were you hitting in it?

Did you hit the driver or the 3 wood? The reason I ask is that I have the DI-6 in my driver and can hit that pretty high.

I have the RBZ Tour 3 wood with a Kai'li 70 in stiff in it. Got it off the Bay, figured out it was Tour Issue after I got it (wasn't advertised as that). I've only hit it off mats at my range, but it's harder to elevate than my Mashie F3 that I have had in the bag. I have a feeling that it will be better off of the tee, but there aren't very short tees at our range, so I haven't teed it up yet. I don't use my 3 wood off of the deck as much as I do from the tee, but it would be nice to be confident with it from the deck, you know?

I will say this, the ball does come off the face pretty hot. Even when I was at the range yesterday with the wind chill around 40 or so, I was seeing a strong ball flight, albeit a little low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back