The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so effing mad right now. I was playing in a winter match play event. 64 man bracket. When each round starts you have two weeks to complete the match with your opponent before the next round begins. In my 2nd round match I emailed my opponent as soon as the round began and said I could play any of the 14 days except 1, the last day of the round (last Sunday). My opponent said he wanted to play on Saturday, (the last possible day). On Friday he emailed and said he couldn't play Saturday anymore but could play Sunday. I replied and reminded himvi couldn't play Sunday. Since we didn't get our match in the course did a "coin flip" to determine a winner. Of course he won. I feel cheated because I feel he should have withdrawn since he cancelled on the last possible day. I'm also skeptical about the "coin flip" as it seems that everyone at the course knows this guy and I'm a nobody to them. Arghh! I feel like breaking something!

Chipped via Tapatalk, never chutted.

Wow.. I just got an email from the "opponent" saying "don't worry about it as the result ended the same as if we had played or not". Someone convince me not to find this guy and do something stupid.
Yep...I'd be kicking some serious ass if I were you. What a frickin' joke man.

Drove thru Whataburger for a Bacon Taquito. Didn't check the bag. Now, I'm in my office eating an effing Saugage and Egg BOB. F! F! F!

My daughter was 2 months old. It actually worked to our advantage. Went in and told the guy, we have 1 hour so give us your best offer. He actually gave us a great deal and we signed the paperwork.

yeah we are due for a new vehicle or 2

Gonna let my kids run wild and wreak havoc, combine that with me being the "Negotiator" and some poor soul doesnt stand a chance

Drove thru Whataburger for a Bacon Taquito. Didn't check the bag. Now, I'm in my office eating an effing Saugage and Egg BOB. F! F! F!

Ouch.. That's headbutt grounds if you ask me.

yeah we are due for a new vehicle or 2

Gonna let my kids run wild and wreak havoc, combine that with me being the "Negotiator" and some poor soul doesnt stand a chance

If you want Hondas, and don't mind a trek to Indy my g/f works in sales at a Honda dealer. I'll buy you and the wife dinner if you come up..lol

busy days at work that limit THP

I hear you there. Everybody is on a rampage to clean up the goals they haven't got done for the year.

If you want Hondas, and don't mind a trek to Indy my g/f works in sales at a Honda dealer. I'll buy you and the wife dinner if you come up..lol
I'll keep that in mind, we were just talking about it last night, not sure what direction im going to go quite yet, but I'll check back when I do, thanks man!

It's not so much the looking that sucks. It's the whole hassle of dealing with car salesman and going through "the process"

This is what scares me about looking for a new car. I'm rolling in a 2001 Accord right now and we have money saved up that could go towards a new car. However, I don't want to go through all the hassle and we don't drive our car all that much, so my wife says "why do we really need a new car?"

Ever tried doing it with two kids under the age of 2?

Quit complaining, you had a part in creating that situation. :alien:

Tell me about it. Chaps my ass too.

I keep telling myself that it'll get better. It will. It frickin better or I'll quit and start a JakeNation Foundation where people paypal me $ to pay my bills and play golf.

cars.com dudes. It beats the hell out of driving around looking, plus you can narrow it down then go look at the cars you like. Once you know what you want, internet sales FTW!

Awesome!!! what the hell? what did I do to you?

thats the problem......nothing!

oh well. Life goes on.

Are you day drinking again?

I need to be day drinking. this is hilarious. I sit back and do nothing...and get treated like this. haha. As life.

This doesn't sound like a fun day.

If it helps, I appreciate you.

He's my favorite axillism partner.

I love his hair and his cheap motel window strip teases.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Oh jeez. Front to back or back to front?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back