Puma ace 2 review

MattyKrack17

MattyCaulk AkA DigDug
Reaction score
Handicap
I have done a review on the puma jigg when I first joined. These are a little cheaper then the cell fusions which I have in white.

Look:
Love the look. They are a little low cut which can be a problem for me as I have high arched feet. They are clean with just the puma logo offset on the toe and the puma lines along the side. Nothing crazy like the jigg which has a big puma outline on the inside of the shoe.

Feel
They feel great also. Only worn for one round so far but no issues with my feet hurting. With the big claw spikes these really help keep the feet in place. I can only assume in wet conditions these would have no problem with slippage

Performance
As stated above no slipping or feeling like I wasn't planted securely. I can't wait to try these in wet conditions. I have had problems with it when I wear my Adidas.

These may not be for everyone. But if your looking for a nice shoe under $100 I'd try the puma ace 2. To me they are right on par with the cell fusions. It hasn't been hot yet do I'm anxious to see how breathable these are, That has been a problem for me in the past.

Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks

I
a6936fc7-b1fe-3559.jpg

a6936fc7-b20a-e482.jpg

a6936fc7-b21f-7e68.jpg

nice review, and, a nice looking shoe

Good review. How i sthe sizing for you?

Are these the ones you wore last week? They look good in person.

Nice write up Matty, those look like some really nice shoes and for under $100 they're a steal. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Good looking shoe (except for the color not being my taste) but a good review nonetheless. Thanks for taking time to write this up.

Very nice Matty.....just not the shoe for this age 40 guy! Ha!

Nice writ-up Matty. Great looking shoe.

They fit true yogi size. I wear 10.5 and these are spot on

Good luck getting an answer. :alien:

You will waiting a long time for a response. From what I can remember he had a narrow foot.
Just out of curiosity...How in the world do you remember that?

Just out of curiosity...How in the world do you remember that?
in Freddies defense. He sure was a skinny fella so narrow is a safe assumption

in Freddies defense. He sure was a skinny fella so narrow is a safe assumption

I just remember having to look down a lot

Just call me al bundy, I know shoes

Well I guess I'll throw it out there I general. Are pumas normally wider or narrower?

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

Back