The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freddie was looking down and shaking his head....ashamed as to what he was witnessing.
he sent me a text. thats effin funny

Freddie was looking down and shaking his head....ashamed as to what he was witnessing.

I'm going to pretend that he was watching Canadan chutting. That makes me smile more than having absolutely no idea what y'all are talking about.

I was reading this and talking to my wife about dinner and instead of saying spaghetti, I just told my wife that maybe we should have Freddie for dinner. *Slowly puts phone down and walks away*

I was reading this and talking to my wife about dinner and instead of saying spaghetti, I just told my wife that maybe we should have Freddie for dinner. *Slowly puts phone down and walks away*

The subconscious is a dirty trickster, is it not?

The subconscious is a dirty trickster, is it not?

My wife is mocking me and laughing at me. This is lame.

Hannibal Lector approves. No but really, that's creepy. Long day?

Hannibal Lector approves. No but really, that's creepy. Long day?

I was reading this thread and they were talking about Freddie and as i was saying spaghetti, it just came out. The look on my wifes face was pretty funny.

My computer has not been making any sound for over a month. There was no sound out of the speakers and no sound when I plugged my headphones in. I took it to Best Buy and they said my speakers were busted and I needed to send my computer back to the manufacturer to get fixed.

So about an hour ago my computer randomly starts making sound again. Out of nowhere I heard I had an email. So weird!

My computer has not been making any sound for over a month. There was no sound out of the speakers and no sound when I plugged my headphones in. I took it to Best Buy and they said my speakers were busted and I needed to send my computer back to the manufacturer to get fixed.

So about an hour ago my computer randomly starts making sound again. Out of nowhere I heard I had an email. So weird!

:bulgy-eyes:

You should have made a post in the Tech thread when it started. You would have had sound right away! hehe

Tomorrow is going to be one long day...

Tomorrow is going to be one long day...

Now I'm curious........

Found out the pro where I play gave his two weeks today, he's about 3 years younger than me, going to go back to school for engineering. Loves golf and wants the heck out of being a head pro or any facet of the business side. Sad day.

I still don't know how I have sound now. I took it to a computer repair place and Best Buy and they both said it was a hardware issue or a virus.

I worked with computers for many years during my career. It does not make sense what they told you. Did they even try a different set of speakers?

That's good though!! Don't have to hassle with sending it back (for now)!

I bet he will get to enjoy the game a lot more when he can play and have fun with it again

Now I'm curious........

Found out the pro where I play gave his two weeks today, he's about 3 years younger than me, going to go back to school for engineering. Loves golf and wants the heck out of being a head pro or any facet of the business side. Sad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back