Harry Potter Can't Kiss

Harry Longshanks

ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
Okay, I really could not care less about this, except that I thought Radcliff's description was just hysterical.

Radcliffe: 'Potter Kiss Was Awful'

Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe has publicly apologised to his onscreen love interest after witnessing their kissing scene on the big screen - because there's very little magic in it.

The young Brit admits he feels sorry for co-star Bonnie Wright - because smooching with him must have been a very unpleasant experience.

He tells WENN, "I saw the film at the London premiere and, my God, my lips are like the lips of a horse distending independently away from my face and trying to encompass the lower half of hers, and so I apologise, Bonnie."

The Kid is simultaneously fascinated and appalled at the entire idea of Harry Potter--or himself!--kissing a girl.

The Kid is simultaneously fascinated and appalled at the entire idea of Harry Potter--or himself!--kissing a girl.

Girls are icky until you reach about the age of 14-15 then things change. He'll come around. Trust me.

I was thinking Potter.
Completely overlooked the reference to 'the kid'.

It's all good. Potter is probably 25 or something playing a 16 year old. Isn't that how they always do it?

Almost, he's 19 or 20 now. By the time the film series is over he'll be at least 22-25, I think.

Girls are icky until you reach about the age of 14-15 then things change. He'll come around. Trust me.

I never went through the "girls are icky" stage. I've always found them irresistible. :confused2:

I never went through the "girls are icky" stage. I've always found them irresistible. :confused2:

I went through it until I seen my first bikini then I was hooked. :wink: I was probably 5-6. Since then I've just been considered a perv. :act-up:

I went through it until I seen my first bikini then I was hooked. :wink: I was probably 5-6. Since then I've just been considered a perv. :act-up:

Same here... :banana:

I'm not worried. The girls are already after him. The Kid likes it all in theory but isn't quite ready to put it into practice, which is just fine.

I'm not worried. The girls are already after him. The Kid likes it all in theory but isn't quite ready to put it into practice, which is just fine.

I would say you should tell him that chicks dig golfers but since he's not into them just yet it would be one more reason not to play.

I'm not a Harry Potter fan so I almost skipped this thread, but I was curious to find out when and why our Harry was kissing that Harry. What a letdown. Should have gone with my instincts.

I'm not a Harry Potter fan so I almost skipped this thread, but I was curious to find out when and why our Harry was kissing that Harry. What a letdown. Should have gone with my instincts.

+1 :good:

Bah humbug!

I don't care what you two think, "lips of a horse distending independently away from my face and trying to encompass the lower half of hers" is hilarious!

Bah humbug!

I don't care what you two think, "lips of a horse distending independently away from my face and trying to encompass the lower half of hers" is hilarious!

Taking notes, are we?

You seriously don't want me to pull the gloves off.

tongueout.gif

You seriously don't want me to pull the gloves off.

I would if it will end this. Since our Harry is obviously not kissing anyone, I've lost interest. However, I'd still enjoy seeing you pull your gloves off.

I would if it will end this. Since our Harry is obviously not kissing anyone, I've lost interest. However, I'd still enjoy seeing you pull your gloves off.

Bring it on.

Back