Is Your Brand Loyalty Reflected In Your Current Bag?

My favorite brands are Titleist, Adams, and Mizuno. Not exactly represented in my bag though.

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

Not callaway?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I would have to answer a definite maybe. The reason for such a politicial sounding response is that my last two sets of irons have been Ping. First Zings & currently Ansers, both of which I hit very well, and one of my hybrids is a Ping Rapture. Additionally, my being a bit of a Ping homer caused me to purchase one of the Anser drivers earlier this year (which I still have not had a chance to hit). :embarrassed:

However, I have never felt the need to complete my bag with Ping equipment. For example, even though I like some of the Ping putters I can’t foresee anything but a SeeMore product fulfilling that role and the same goes for my Scratch wedges.

It does for me, I'm a Ping fanatic when it comes to their irons and fairway woods. Hybrids I go back forth between my Pings and TMs. I've had Ping irons since the I3 and includes G5, G10 and G15. Next year I'll be looking at the G25s.

Yes and no.....before coming to THP, all of my stuff was TMAG....then I got to test Adams irons and loved them....now my whole bag is Callaway from last year's Morgan Cup and soon it will become Bridgestone for the 2013 Morgan Cup....I think coming to this place has made me not anywhere near as brand loyal as before.

I would say yes, my bag reflects the brand I'm most loyal to. I am a big fan of Taylormade and it's reflected in my bag. I have a Taylormade bag along with a driver, 3 wood, hybrid and irons. While I'm open to all companies, Taylormade is the one I'm most loyal to.

Personally I am a Titleist fan boy like no other but I can't bring myself to play their woods/hybrids. I'm not a great golfer no matter how much I love it and a completely matched set would just be a bit too far over the top for someone who's best ever round was an 86 on a par 70 (and currently hasn't shot below 95 in 3 months because I'm falling apart).

But yes, 10 of my 14 clubs are Titleist and I own 4 Scotty's.

Ummm yeah pretty much

Let's see... currently gaming Titleist, Cleveland, Boccieri, TaylorMade, SCOR & Nike. I guess the answer is I have no brand loyalty. I love to try out different equipment & find our what works best for me.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I've played mostly component brands up until this year. When I first started playing, I had all Callaway. Then I started replacing things with various components from Maltby and Wishon, although I kept my original Diablo Edge driver as it just worked the best. Then when the Diablo cracked on the sole, Cally replaced it with a new Razr X Black. I never did grow to like it, so I wound up getting the AMP after hitting a friends AMP driver and falling in love with it.

Then I bought a used AMP 7 iron off eBay just for grins. Stuck it in my bag for the weekend and found that not only did I hit well with it, it absorbed shock on mishits MUCH better than my Maltby irons. Due to the stronger lofts and slightly longer lengths, it was obviously longer too. And the way it interacts with the turf was phenomenal! So that sold me on the irons.

A hybrid seemed a logical next choice, and I lucked out on an AMP 4H for $30 on eBay. I knew after about 10 range balls that it was going to kick the TM Rescue 2011 out of the bag. Slightly longer, but much higher than the R11, which I never was able to hit very high. I also picked up a nice 3H Baffler T-Rail at a great price that should be delivered tomorrow. Looking forward to testing it against the AMP.

I still carry the Wishon 4w, going to be hard to have something kick that one out of the bag.

I truly love the Bpbby Jones/Jesse Ortiz wedges, so I won't even look at finding something to replace those.

I will also keep my component putter. I've put too much fitting time into it to change now, and I love the feel of it.

Never in a million years did I think I'd have a bag full of snakes!

For me, it is a circular discussion. I like what I like because it works well for me. It works well for me, so it is in the bag. Therefore the bag is full of things that I like.

Honestly, all things being equal, I'll go for sound and feel every time. I've not personally found one OEM that I think is best at that from top to bottom. If forced to name the closest one, it'd be Callaway, but as you can see from my signature, I'm only playing their irons.

I have no loyalty towards one brand in my bag.
I just figure if I hit it well and it feels good game it, even if you have a Heinz57 bag at least your comfortable.

It used to be till I found religion at THP, actually I used to be Titleist and mizuno only, but since joining here and increasing my knowledge and awareness that is not the case any longer. My loyalty is in my game not a label.
Since July I switched to Bridgestone balls, picked up an RBZ 3 wood, a Cleveland Classic Driver. Fell in love with Seemore SI3 putter and also hard pondering Callaway Iron and Cleveland 588's wedges.

I have been in the past. I replaced a set of Callaways with Titleist 704CB's, Vokeys and 983 woods. Even got a Scotty Camaron putter. I regretted changing the woods though and since then I prefer to shop for irons and woods seperately. Currently I have Mizuno irons and Taylormade woods and rescues. Trouble is Taylormade play the loft game and it makes matching them up hard

Yup! My bag is 100% Mizuno. Ive tried various other brands over the years but always come back to Mizuno. Thats not to say that Im not open to other brands but Ive just never found anything that is better than Mizunos.

I noticed that Taylormade just makes very good products at very good prices, all clubs except the driver are Taylormade.

I think my bag represents my brand loyalty, I have a Mizuno bag, wedges, and Irons. I've hit some beautiful clubs since coming here and reading about all the other products really makes you want to hit other stuff but really nothing has really felt better or made miraculous differences than what I'm hitting now. I do think that 2013 will be the year of game changing gear, Callaway irons will be getting a hard look, as will Hogan when their new irons come out in late spring.

When I walk into a sportings good store Nike's stock goes up 10%..............

Hmmm, you tell me if im brand loyal.

Razr fit driver
Razr fit fairway
Razr x tour hybrid
Razr x forged irons
Razr forged wedges
Odyssey putter
Hex black ball
Callaway stand bag

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think it does but,other golfers seem to think so. I get asked often if I work for Wilson Staff. I don't know why:confused2:.

I would definetly say that my brand loyalty is shown in my bag. Taylormade, driver all the way through to the golf ball.

Don't really have a favorite golf brand I guess........if you pinnned me down to choose one i spose it'd be Titleist. That being said i have a pretty good mix of different clubs in my bag, each and every one in there fits my game and shots i like to play, no matter the brand.

A bit, but hopefully it will more soon. I just got a Taylormade Driver Love Hat yesterday, so I am trying to push Taylormade into my bag more and more. However, my new irons aren't gonna be TM's sadly. I can't afford Rocketbladez, and wasn't impressed with the RBZ's or R11's. It looks like I''m going with a Cobra AMP and AMP Forged combo set. Maybe get the ATV wedges soon though.

I would say the opposite. My non loyalty is shown in my bag.
Cleveland, Taylormade, Wilson staff...

I had this dilemma all of the 2012 season. I would only play Titleist or PING equipment. No matter if I hit others better. Lately, as you can tell with my WITB section below, next season I'm going to play whatever works best for my game. This current line up I have, looks scattered as all hell, but they are the sticks I hit the best. My most recent purchases were the RBZ 3 wood and the 588 wedges. I had the 910f 3 wood before. Great bat, but couldn't hit it off the deck. It took a lot of pondering to get it out of my bag, even though I'd look like a fool when I was 260+ out and couldn't hit it. And with the wedges, I used to think the SM4's were the best, and they still might be. But this next season I'm giving the 588's a run. I love the looks, feel, and they inspire SO much confidence in my game. I love PING and Titleist, but some of there clubs just weren't meant for me after all.

Back