Shirt tucked or untucked? Sound off

Shirt tucked or untucked? Sound off

• Total voters
When I played in HS we had to have our shirts tucked. Ever since I have always tucked.

haha, yeah, it was this stupid thing we use to do. kinda of like that make a circle with your thumb and forefinger and put it on your knee, haha.

hahaha... what the hell were we thinking... (and only smart ppl go to college)lolz

hahaha... what the hell were we thinking... (and only smart ppl go to college)lolz

i don't know man, the sad thing is that there's a lot worse than that that we could talk about.

i'ze smart i went to coledge!!

i don't know man, the sad thing is that there's a lot worse than that that we could talk about.

i'ze smart i went to coledge!!

yeah... certain kinda tucking(seinfeld:not that theres anything wrong with it) is inappropriate for convo here

Do I tuck in? Pfft! I tuck in my windbreakers and sweaters.

I tuck in my sport coat when I'm in the clubhouse. I'm that hardcore.

sweatertuck.gif

Last edited:
My shirt is always tucked. I dont mind if other people dont tuck their shirt in though. Around here t-shirts and blue jeans are the norm, so expecting people to tuck in their shirts is a bit much.

i will wear a shirt untucked but ONLY if it is like a Hawian shirt that is to short or meant to be untucked. i do not wear those very often, but everyonce in a while I will.

+1 Ditto... and I do not wear Hawaiin shirts on the golf course. :)

only time I tuck my shirt in is when I'm wearing a tie

And I never wear a tie on the golf course :smile-big:

So I guess it is safe to say I do not tuck my shirts in whn I play golf. I prefer to be comfortable when I play golf and if I tuck i am not comfortable.

It actually depends on what I am wearing....
My wife says I look like a real nerd in my plaid shorts with my shirt tucked in....
True enough, 98% of the people I see now usually wear their shirt untucked with plaid shorts.. (and plaids are what I wear 50% of the time)
The other 50%, my shirt is always tucked in....
I pay a lot of money to sport a cool stand bag, play at a nice establishment, and engage in a very respectable sport....
My golf equipment eclipses all my other sporting equipment combined.
Damn right I am gonna spend the money to look the part....thats all part of golf.....

I normally don't tuck in casual shirts including polo/golf shirts but lately, I see that shirt and non-golf vests and winter gears are getting in the way...I am tucking and retucking. I lost some weight recently so my pants are big on me. Bought a new one and I lost even more...gonna wait on this and get a shorter inseam (thp forum information) and continue to tuck while golfing.

Thread revival! 2.5 years dormant!

Tucked at all costs. Makes me feel more professional

I have played both ways.....if it is scorching hot, I will play with it out but only if I wear shorts. If I am wearing long pants, I always tuck the shirt. The kicker here is that I rarely wear shorts if I am playing with someone. If I am by myself, I will wear shorts.

Always tucked. On or off the course.

I never tuck in my shirt when I play golf unless it is in the club rules. In my daily life, unless it's absolutely necessary I don't tuck so there's no way I'm tucking in on the golf course. Just more comfortable.

If I'm playing a nicer course I'll tuck, but it always come untucked after a hole or two because I don't buy shirts that are long enough to stay tucked in.

Just give it alittle Tapatalk

Solid thread revival. Always tucked. Always.

Tucked!

Untucked is downright slovenly in appearance.

tucked on the course untucked off cause i only wear tshirts of the course.

Tucked here, although I did wear a sweater today that was not tucked.

course-

i try to keep it tucked in all of the time. sometimes it comes out a bit in the back, but i try to fix it when i can. also when it gets really hot and i'm just playing a fun round, i might untuck it to try to cool down a bit. other than that, i do my best to keep it tucked in.

off course- lolwut? i'm a teen. we don't do that. i do it when i wear a nice shirt to a nice dinner or event or something, but that rarely ever happens so.....

Tucked here, although I did wear a sweater today that was not tucked.

good move duey, seeing sweaters tucked in are like seeing jeans on a ski slope. Functional, but just looks odd.

Tucked you never want to release the Cracken

Back