The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something with a lot of cheese

What the heck is that deliciousness?!

Mexican Lasagna.

Green chile sauce, flour tortillas, rice/bean/tomato/onion/garlic mixture, cheese, flour tortillas, hatch enchilada sauce, taco meat, corn, rice/bean/tomato/onion/garlic mixture, green chile sauce, cheese.

In that order of course. Bliss dude. Bliss.

Mexican Lasagna.

Green chile sauce, flour tortillas, rice/bean/tomato mixture, cheese, flour tortillas, hatch enchilada sauce, taco meat, corn, rice/bean/tomato mixture, green chile sauce, cheese.

Oh damn, I must have soon. That just looks soooo good!

Dude usually cooks it for 15 so I cut in half, I should have gone 1/4. A tooooooooooon here. I'll get an on the plate pic here in just a bit.

Mexican Lasagna.

Green chile sauce, flour tortillas, rice/bean/tomato/onion/garlic mixture, cheese, flour tortillas, hatch enchilada sauce, taco meat, corn, rice/bean/tomato/onion/garlic mixture, green chile sauce, cheese.

I'll be over shortly! Whew!!

Dude usually cooks it for 15 so I cut in half, I should have gone 1/4. A tooooooooooon here. I'll get an on the plate pic here in just a bit.

Dude, we need the recipe, stat!

Dude, we need the recipe, stat!

Hahahah, I'll write it up here later buddy.

It's so good. About to pull it out of the oven, gooey cheesy pics soon!

2C165770-F348-469B-9350-BE5266A15270-5736-000002CF880A3DD4.jpg

E92EC798-9D6C-4CB1-8A88-13090E4AA019-5736-000002CF8FDACD34.jpg

Mmmmm. I'm jealous Jman.

Little habanero sauce on top and BOOM! So good!

Yep, although I'd go with regular Tabasco since I'm a spice wuss. Either way, fantastic

Christmas Family Vacation never ceases to crack me up.

Christmas Vacation is the only Christmas movie that I HAVE to watch every year.

Christmas Vacation is the only Christmas movie that I HAVE to watch every year.

I'm the same. My wife despises it though, says its not funny. Funnily enough I made her watch it last year and she laughed the whole way through it though....hmmmmm

Little habanero sauce on top and BOOM! So good!
Have you tried Ghost pepper sauce? That kicks it up nicely

Have you tried Ghost pepper sauce? That kicks it up nicely

Eff that. Hahaha

I like the habanero sauce a student brought back from Mexico for me because I can actually taste it without it being insane, I just like the taste of habaneros. I'll pass on the ghosts. Hahaha

Any of y'all trout fish? I am going for the first time on Saturday and I want to pick up a good all around rod and reel combo I can use for trout, as well as crappie. Didn't know if anyone might have any recommendations for a good combo or whatever.

Remember a few months ago when I said my doctor said I could only have one drink per day? Well I found a new glass

6azeja2a.jpg

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

Hahahah, I'll write it up here later buddy.

It's so good. About to pull it out of the oven, gooey cheesy pics soon!

Oh man...does that look good!

LtEvO TaPpEd In

Ha Uriel, now your talkin!

LtEvO TaPpEd In

my girlfriend and I were eating dinner tonight, at mcflannigans, and we heard the lady behind us ranting on about something, and she finished her statment all loudly, "It really gets on my pet peeves." haha epic fail

Any of y'all trout fish? I am going for the first time on Saturday and I want to pick up a good all around rod and reel combo I can use for trout, as well as crappie. Didn't know if anyone might have any recommendations for a good combo or whatever.

Trout Bum is an avid trout fisher (go figure). I think there is a trout fishing thread hanging around here somewhere as well.

my girlfriend and I were eating dinner tonight, at mcflannigans, and we heard the lady behind us ranting on about something, and she finished her statment all loudly, "It really gets on my pet peeves." haha epic fail

That's funny. I hate mixing up statements like that.

haha that's awesome. Did she feel shame or not realize?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back