2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next round

I'd Morgan Cup televised?

This is the hardest thing for me. I've been working on the for over a month to make it the way I play. For so many years I was the guy that used to just grip and rip. but I will tell you when I do this it feels awesome and I've scored well, and in many cases better than the days of grip and rip. it's mostly a mental thing, and being committed to it.

It's hard to break the mindset of stretching the clubs to reach distances. I watch the Father/Son this past weekend and the kid always swindle hard while the pro made a smooth swing. The fathers were dead read almost every time with the same distance and one more club

Ok, I didn't know if it was some kind of awesome round I was missing out on

Haha I just knew because I do it all the time. Without autocorrect I'd make a ton of similar mistakes.

I've got a good buddy Colby (dz on forum) who always clubs up, chokes down and smooths his irons. He's a great iron player and gets great results. I'll give it a try next round.

I've got a good buddy Colby (dz on forum) who always clubs up, chokes down and smooths his irons. He's a great iron player and gets great results. I'll give it a try next round.

Stick with it for the entire round and assess after the round. I think you'll be surprised what you learn about your game and course management

I want to challenge all MCrs, volunteers and supporters to take one additional club on every shot in your NevMy round. Put a smooth swing on it and let us know how it worked out for you.

What the heck is a NevMy round? Possible skimmage

Gotcha. That is how i play already so I am not sure I can take that challenge up Freddie. I guess I can take 2 clubs lol. Smooth and easy is always the better way

Gotcha. That is how i play already so I am not sure I can take that challenge up Freddie. I guess I can take 2 clubs lol. Smooth and easy is always the better way

I've seen your game and you are sneaky long as well as good. One club is enough

Freddie watch it! You are going to make me not doubt myself. That would be awful for my game!

It is taped and then broadcast after the event.

I wonder if that will change at all this year.

As far as Callaway goes, I'm sure they have something else huge up their sleeve.

And with the Cross jacket review I can't even guess what's next.

Got my letter from Cobra/Puma today baby!!! It is so sweet to have that piece of paper in hand!!
100_0260.jpg

My letter came in the mail. It's always a good feeling getting something from your sponsor and this is no different. No giraffe for me, but something better.

20121219_090642.jpg

My letter came in the mail. It's always a good feeling getting something from your sponsor and this is no different. No giraffe for me, but something better.

20121219_090642.jpg

Nice dude!! I love the letter. I feels like we are really part of the team #gotime.

Nice dude!! I love the letter. I feels like we are really part of the team #gotime.

I feel the same way. I like how they mentioned how excited they were as a company to be part of this event.

I feel the same way. I like how they mentioned how excited they were as a company to be part of this event.

Agreed. I have a really amazing feeling that they are going to crush it and really provide us with some great things.

It's a great letter man, and a solid Yoda sighting.

I can't wait to read up on MyFly from you guys.

It's a great letter man, and a solid Yoda sighting.

I can't wait to read up on MyFly from you guys.

My wife saw that last night in the letter. The conversation was hysterical. It was like a martian talking to a fungo. No clue what I was talking about. I gave up and said "It changes the height of the golfball when you hit it hahaha

The adjustability that you guys are going to have is going to be a great advantage. You can really dial in your bag for each course setup and each round. You may even want to change it depending on the format. Very very cool.

The adjustability that you guys are going to have is going to be a great advantage. You can really dial in your bag for each course setup and each round. You may even want to change it depending on the format. Very very cool.

Seriously good point. And because the courses play so different, I will have to really think about this.

My wife saw that last night in the letter. The conversation was hysterical. It was like a martian talking to a fungo. No clue what I was talking about. I gave up and said "It changes the height of the golfball when you hit it hahaha

haha dude, all it takes is one swing at 11.5 to know exactly what that thing does!

haha dude, all it takes is one swing at 11.5 to know exactly what that thing does!

Yup. That's my thought too. When I find the right setting, I will know hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back